JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have to look at the little bad azz to the right, holding that camera phone and dropping the bird on the cops....I am sure they were so offended....you know the cops were there egging whoever had the tear gas gun..bet you can't hit that tool right in the nuts..challenge accepted !!

You have to look at the little bad azz to the right, holding that camera phone and dropping the bird on the cops....I am sure they were so offended....you know the cops were there egging whoever had the tear gas gun..bet you can't hit that tool right in the nuts..challenge accepted !!
I would be more than happy to bring out my paint ball gun and load it up with pepper ball 's lol just tell me when and where and I'll be there IMAG1094.jpg 7757.jpeg IMAG1096.jpg

Puhlease let that have been on purpose!!!!! I hope the shooter won many rounds of his(or her!) favorite beverage for that hit. I'd like to buy him (or her!) a couple myself.

So much GOOD in this thread! Likes all around. Anyway, this video puts it more into perspective and lets you see just how bad dude deserves the shot to the scrotum berries.

And EXTRA Kudos go to @Dungannon for coining the term "Protesticles" ! :s0115:

I understand that the guy in the mug shot leaves a lot to be desired...
But lets watch the names we call him... it is a family friendly forum... and we have both male and female forum members.
Thanks,
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews