JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, such a poor and innocent young man, trying to turn his life around, just walkin the boys home from grandmothers house where he cooks and cleans..............while wearin a gas mask! BANG, Right in the boy dispensers:oops::oops::oops:

So here was this poor innocent young man , crossing the street , trying to go home and then...
Wham! a shot in the nuts ... You guys are mean for making fun of him...I'm gonna tell...:rolleyes::p:D
Andy
HAHA yes that poor snowflake with the gas mask just trying to catch the bus home from his long day of work at the Starbucks lol

I am really glad you two ( SKrueger and Ura-Ki ) are soooooooo understanding of what I was saying.
Its nice to see a couple of posts with absolutely no sarcasm whatsoever....:p:D
Thanks buddies....:D
Andy
You my friend need a longer summer break. I think the kids are getting to you. :D

Yea, such a poor and innocent young man, trying to turn his life around, just walkin the boys home from grandmothers house where he cooks and cleans..............while wearin a gas mask! BANG, Right in the boy dispensers:oops::oops::oops:

If you zoom in you can see he drops his Bible...he was just trying to pick it up. #dindoonuffin

This is kinda off topic but I have a friend in south Carolina he has a Bible in every car lol I asked him dam Bobby how many Bible 's you got his response This is the south every one has a Bible in there car and right under that Bible is a pistol lol welcome to the south HEHEH

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top