JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, such a poor and innocent young man, trying to turn his life around, just walkin the boys home from grandmothers house where he cooks and cleans..............while wearin a gas mask! BANG, Right in the boy dispensers:oops::oops::oops:

So here was this poor innocent young man , crossing the street , trying to go home and then...
Wham! a shot in the nuts ... You guys are mean for making fun of him...I'm gonna tell...:rolleyes::p:D
Andy
HAHA yes that poor snowflake with the gas mask just trying to catch the bus home from his long day of work at the Starbucks lol

I am really glad you two ( SKrueger and Ura-Ki ) are soooooooo understanding of what I was saying.
Its nice to see a couple of posts with absolutely no sarcasm whatsoever....:p:D
Thanks buddies....:D
Andy
You my friend need a longer summer break. I think the kids are getting to you. :D

Yea, such a poor and innocent young man, trying to turn his life around, just walkin the boys home from grandmothers house where he cooks and cleans..............while wearin a gas mask! BANG, Right in the boy dispensers:oops::oops::oops:

If you zoom in you can see he drops his Bible...he was just trying to pick it up. #dindoonuffin

This is kinda off topic but I have a friend in south Carolina he has a Bible in every car lol I asked him dam Bobby how many Bible 's you got his response This is the south every one has a Bible in there car and right under that Bible is a pistol lol welcome to the south HEHEH

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top