JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:D Bad as the economy is that fire might be all that saves them businesses. I hear it's a common practice back east now to use arson to get out of debt.

I went to school there. Hard to tell from the shifty camera work but I think that might have been the Bac Pac canopy (where I worked as a Junior) back in the day. Spady hall was the industrial arts and physics building.
IronMonster, are you in the old mill complex?

I went to school there. Hard to tell from the shifty camera work but I think that might have been the Bac Pac canopy (where I worked as a Junior) back in the day. Spady hall was the industrial arts and physics building.
IronMonster, are you in the old mill complex?

I am actually in the old BacPac canopy building, the ones that burned down are the old kiln building and the storage building behind

I am actually in the old BacPac canopy building, the ones that burned down are the old kiln building and the storage building behind
Wow, small world. I installed rear windows on an assembly line. Of all the on campus jobs, that was the only one that paid cash bonuses for production. Kept me in Snickers and Mt Dew all year. If I ever get up that way I'd love to see how the place has changed, if you don't mind visitors.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top