JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,

Just wondering if theres any close places to shoot at near Bellingham. I have heard that there are some spots off of Mosquito Lake Rd. How far from town are they?

Any information would be helpful, I really appreciate it. Fee free to PM me

Hey,

Just wondering if theres any close places to shoot at near Bellingham. I have heard that there are some spots off of Mosquito Lake Rd. How far from town are they?

Any information would be helpful, I really appreciate it. Fee free to PM me

Theres a range in custer just north of bellingham thats pretty good. Also i think the forest service runs a little range in the hills near bellingham but cant remember the name.

Find DNR land in the hills to the east.....and shoot there. I used to shoot in the hills north east of b ham. It was a while ago and I don't recall the directions to get there, but there is a bunch of areas out there to shoot at.

Same here; would like to find plinking areas near Bellingham. Plantation (run by the park department) is a nice range. I don't shoot skeet or trap so can't comment on your question.

Here's the best info I've seen on shooting spots:

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top