Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting spots near Bellingham, WA?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by ldav07, Feb 17, 2012.

1. ldav07

ldav07 sno Member

Hey,

Just wondering if theres any close places to shoot at near Bellingham. I have heard that there are some spots off of Mosquito Lake Rd. How far from town are they?

Any information would be helpful, I really appreciate it. Fee free to PM me

2. ldav07

ldav07 sno Member

Anyone shoot at the Plantation Range? How is their trap range? Is it all automatic throwers or can you bring your own?

3. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

Theres a range in custer just north of bellingham thats pretty good. Also i think the forest service runs a little range in the hills near bellingham but cant remember the name.

4. eganx

eganx Kingston WA Active Member

Find DNR land in the hills to the east.....and shoot there. I used to shoot in the hills north east of b ham. It was a while ago and I don't recall the directions to get there, but there is a bunch of areas out there to shoot at.

5. newfirearmowner

newfirearmowner Everett New Member

If you end up finding a good spot near Bellingham let me know, I'm new to the area and would like to find a nearby outdoors place to shoot.

6. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

Same here; would like to find plinking areas near Bellingham. Plantation (run by the park department) is a nice range. I don't shoot skeet or trap so can't comment on your question.

Here's the best info I've seen on shooting spots:

WGO Range Map