JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,

Just wondering if theres any close places to shoot at near Bellingham. I have heard that there are some spots off of Mosquito Lake Rd. How far from town are they?

Any information would be helpful, I really appreciate it. Fee free to PM me

Hey,

Just wondering if theres any close places to shoot at near Bellingham. I have heard that there are some spots off of Mosquito Lake Rd. How far from town are they?

Any information would be helpful, I really appreciate it. Fee free to PM me

Theres a range in custer just north of bellingham thats pretty good. Also i think the forest service runs a little range in the hills near bellingham but cant remember the name.

Find DNR land in the hills to the east.....and shoot there. I used to shoot in the hills north east of b ham. It was a while ago and I don't recall the directions to get there, but there is a bunch of areas out there to shoot at.

Same here; would like to find plinking areas near Bellingham. Plantation (run by the park department) is a nice range. I don't shoot skeet or trap so can't comment on your question.

Here's the best info I've seen on shooting spots:

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews