Shooting site clean up

Reactions
I thought maybe if we organized a clean up of the site where i go shoot up just past Amboy. It would make for good publicity and would help out the enviroment. Some manpower and clean up materials should be cheap and would get the word out that were trying to help clean up our enviromental image as shooters.

OP
S
Reactions
its about 35-40 minutes from downtown pdx. just past battleground. the site is on Weyerhauser (sp?) property. the site is definitely frequented by kids, theres small bonfire sites, lots of empty beer bottles and cans. i was up there today and was disgusted to find a deer carcass tossed off to the side where its kind of a main entrance to the area. theres whats left of a toyota celica in one area. the side of a porta potty in a field. just lots of random garbage. if we could get 3 full size trucks out there, i think we could fill the first 2 with garbage bags of brass, shotgun shells and the random garbage. if anyone has a battery powered sawzall we could cut up whats left of the car and haul that out also.

the chances of it being littered again are most likely great. but at least maybe we can get a message out. i dunno, just a thought.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom