JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought maybe if we organized a clean up of the site where i go shoot up just past Amboy. It would make for good publicity and would help out the enviroment. Some manpower and clean up materials should be cheap and would get the word out that were trying to help clean up our enviromental image as shooters.

its about 35-40 minutes from downtown pdx. just past battleground. the site is on Weyerhauser (sp?) property. the site is definitely frequented by kids, theres small bonfire sites, lots of empty beer bottles and cans. i was up there today and was disgusted to find a deer carcass tossed off to the side where its kind of a main entrance to the area. theres whats left of a toyota celica in one area. the side of a porta potty in a field. just lots of random garbage. if we could get 3 full size trucks out there, i think we could fill the first 2 with garbage bags of brass, shotgun shells and the random garbage. if anyone has a battery powered sawzall we could cut up whats left of the car and haul that out also.

the chances of it being littered again are most likely great. but at least maybe we can get a message out. i dunno, just a thought.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top