Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Shooting in Grants Pass

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rufus, Feb 17, 2012.

1. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Yesterday afternoon I walked into a gun store that I do not frequent too often to buy some snap-caps. The shop has high prices but always has what you need. Found some ammo I need too and made my overly expensive purchase and walked out the door.

This is when I noticed all the police at the gas station directly across the street. How did I not notice this when I drove up or walked in? Crime scene tape, television reporters, police officers everywhere.

I walked back into the now empty shop and asked the guy behind the counter what happened. He said "someone got shot dead". Whoa. He thought the dead guy was an employee of the gas station. Then I asked if he had heard the shots and he said oh yeah. So here is a guy working in a gun shop stocked up with guns and ammo and someone gets shot dead only 200 feet away. Crazy.

Did not watch the news last night and could not find any info on the web regarding the shooting till this morning:

Grants Pass shooting suspect caught on Old Stage Road

Al least they caught the person responsible. Does not sound like an employee of the gas station.

2. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

More info HERE.