JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because a lot of real people are just getting sick and tired of the other people that think they can do what ever they want WHEN THERE'S NOT A COP STANDING THERE! You apparently think it's OK too!

Nope, I just don't go around playing vigilante cop. Especially since I carry daily. A handicap spot isn't harming me or my family. :rolleyes:

just a reminder...
Lets not get all worked up over someone's thoughts or opinions here.

Especially since none of us were there , or are any of the people who are / were actually involved.
Andy

How? The Black Guy got him self KILLED by USEING FORCE. In stead of saying BACK OFF, GET LOST, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?

And the shooter could have just minded his own business and walked away without confrontation. :rolleyes:

Nope, I just don't go around playing vigilante cop. Especially since I carry daily. A handicap spot isn't harming me or my family. :rolleyes:

Unless your trying to find a handy cap spot for your MOM. My wife use to get so MAD because people that could walk took the handy cap spots. She would have to park blocking cars and go get a scooter get her out and go find a spot to park. SO THAT WOULD BE HARMING YOUR FAMILY!

Unless your trying to find a handy cap spot for your MOM. My wife use to get so MAD because people that could walk took the handy cap spots. She would have to park blocking cars and go get a scooter get her out and go find a spot to park. SO THAT WOULD BE HARMING YOUR FAMILY!

Ummm, see if that argument would hold up in court.

1. Yes
2. No
3. The standard is NOT "he put me in a comprimising position"...the standard is I feared for my life. The video shows him walking away. You take this video, and the other 4 incidents...and you get a slam dunk case.
4. My point is this board, and their opinions, will NOT be representative of the Jury in this case (or any Jury for that matter). This board thought the guy in PDX who waved his gun around like an idiot at the protest last year, should have been acquitted.
5. The day after the judge allows in the other 4 incidents (or maybe more)...you better hope your lawyer has the pull to get you a good plea deal.

You are forget what a nice Felony the Black guy was.

This has nothing to with court. It's about Asses that think they can do what ever they want too!

Heck yeah! We should all go out and start patrolling parking lots while armed. And confronting any wrong doers. Cuz that's what responsible gun ownership is all about!

:rolleyes:

For the love of god...please spell and grammar check your posts....JC
This has nothing to with court. It's about Asses that think they can do what ever they want too!
If you shoot someone, it will have everything to do with court.
And again, if asked by LEO (or the DA in court)...do NOT say, "it's about Asses that think they can do whatever they want".

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top