JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I disagree. I barely survived a near fatal beating where my skull was fractured. You assume you are going to survive the beating. That is naive. You might die. You might spend 6 months relearning how to speak. That is not fun. I still have residual issues finding words when I speak sometimes. You might be brain damaged for life. I was unable to fight back due to being in CA. Honestly, if you survive the beating, there are a lot of times life as you know it is over. Other times you learn to live with the permanent damage you took.

If someone attacks me, I will take appropriate action.

How was Djrecka illegally parked. The only two places that I know of to be illegally parked in a private parking lot are in a handy cap or fire lane?
CDD11F1F-18D8-4E15-9DC2-2C5A02C3952B.jpeg Djrecka's car is circled.
At the behinning of the video the lot was nearly empty, with multiple parking spots available directly in front of the store.
But Dkrecka didn't take one of those spots. He zeroed in on the car in the handicap spot and parked in the middle of the lot for the specific purpose of confronting the driver.
He was looking for trouble. And trouble found him.

Djrecka's car is circled.
At the behinning of the video the lot was nearly empty, with multiple parking spots available directly in front of the store.
But Dkrecka didn't take one of those spots. He zeroed in on the car in the handicap spot and parked in the middle of the lot for the specific purpose of confronting the driver.
He was looking for trouble. And trouble found him.

Then the stupid babymomma should have taken one of those open parking spots. But NOOOOOO she felt entitled to break the law. There is nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that you are not allowed to park there. She probably gave the shooter plenty of attitude and SHE exited the car to confront him once she saw the babydaddy coming to back her up. If you don't want to listen to someone tell you that you are in the wrong, then turn up the stereo and ignore them. Or move your damn car to a legal spot.

All this could have been avoided. if the guy minded his on business hes not the police, given they should not have parked in the handicap spot its not his business.

All this could have been avoided if the stupid babymomma had parked in a legal spot.

All this could have been avoided if the dead guy had used his words like a member of society instead of blindsiding the guy by shoving him to the ground.

Quit trying to blame the victim of an assault.

Then the stupid babymomma should have taken one of those open parking spots. But NOOOOOO she felt entitled to break the law. There is nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that you are not allowed to park there. She probably gave the shooter plenty of attitude and SHE exited the car to confront him once she saw the babydaddy coming to back her up. If you don't want to listen to someone tell you that you are in the wrong, then turn up the stereo and ignore them. Or move your damn car to a legal spot.
If you watch the entire video...Dkrecka was going down the street in his car and did a U-turn into the lot for the sole purpose of confronting her about her parking.
If he is not going to park correctly, he sure as hell does not have the right to get on her for not parking correctly.
The debate is not over her parking. The debate is whether or not it is appropriate for someone with a carry permit to go out of their way in order to instigate a conflict.
He was looking for trouble.
If you are going to carry a gun...dont look for trouble.

Last Edited:
All this could have been avoided if the stupid babymomma had parked in a legal spot.

All this could have been avoided if the dead guy had used his words like a member of society instead of blindsiding the guy by shoving him to the ground.

So your telling me if the guy shoved you down and you pulled your gun and he stated to walk off after he sees you pull your gun your still going to shoot. he could have easly just pulled his gun and just called the police.problem sloved

If you watch the entire video...Dkrecka was going down the street in his car and did a U-turn into the lot for the sole purpose of confronting her about her parking.
If he is not going to park correctly, he sure as hell does not have the right to get on her for not parking correctly.
The debate is not over her parking. The debate is whether or not it is appropriate for someone with a carry permit to go out of their way in order to instigate a conflict.

If there is a longer second video, then post a link.

How do you handle a jerk with a gun? Call the police and report a disturbance. Have the store trespass him. What you don't do his shove him to the ground where he flies five feet back then hike up your shots and move towards him. That is a good way to get shot.

By law nothing that happened prior to the assault matters.

Illegally parking in a handicap spot is a civil infraction.
Would it have been appropriate for him, as an armed civilian, to angrily confront her about having expired tags on her car? Or for having a tail light out? Or for jaywalking, or for not having a current rabies tag on her dog?
If he desires a career in law enforcement, then he should sign up for law enforcement training and get sworn in as a real one, not a cop wannabe.

So your telling me if the guy shoved you down and you pulled your gun and he stated to walk off after he sees you pull your gun your still going to shoot. he could have easly just pulled his gun and just called the police.problem sloved

I don't have time to educate you right now about mental processing speed and reaction time in a middle of a critical defensive incident. Watch an listen to a use of force expert.

Don't need to watch the video. just saying cops don't shoot all the time they could have easily shot that guy. the stab those 2 people on the max and he was waving around a knife at police.

How do you handle a jerk with a gun? Call the police and report a disturbance. Have the store trespass him. What you don't do his shove him to the ground where he flies five feet back then hike up your shots and move towards him. That is a good way to get shot.

By law nothing that happened prior to the assault matters.
How do you handle a jerk who parks in a handicap spot? Call the police and report the infraction. Have the store trespass them. What you don't do...is angrily confront them and put yourself and your gun in a situation that could escalate. That is a good way to have to shoot someone.

Illegally parking in a handicap spot is a civil infraction.
Would it have been appropriate for him, as an armed civilian, to angrily confront her about having expired tags on her car? Or for having a tail light out? Or for jaywalking, or for not having a current rabies tag on her dog?
If he desires a career in law enforcement, then he should sign up for law enforcement training and get sworn in as a real one, not a cop wannabe.
512L02v68%2BL.jpg

Then call the police and let them decide if his CHL should be revoked. I don't act like an armed hall monitor and do not think that others should. But it is not illegal. What is illegal is shoving someone to the ground.

Yes both of you should watch the video. Start at time 6:30 at least through 21:30. Learn the laws before taking sides.

He was seeking conflict when he u-turned into the store and parked improperly for the sole purpose of confronting her over her parking.
Even if he is exonerated, his life is ruined. He will go broke paying a lawyer, and will have to face a potentially ruinous civil suit as well as media harassment and the possibility of retribution from friends and family of the deceased. Not to mention PTSD or other psychological issues from killing another human being.
Regardless of the outcome of his criminal trial, his behavior is a case study in what not to do if you are a law abiding concealed carrier.

You answered your own question. (He did not park correctly). In a private parking lot you can park how
ever you want to as long as it's not in a handy cap or fire lane. It's up to the owner of the lot to decide to tow.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top