JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have made three, maybe four firearms purchases from GunsAmerica many, many years ago. All of them were clean, smooth transactions, although haven't done business with them for like fifteen years. I mean there's always a risk but they've been around for a while and I've never heard of any negative feedback about them, but then again I haven't looked for any either.

Nowadays it's from the classifieds here, but I have strayed to a place called Smoky Mountains Guns and Ammo with wonderful success.

I was looking for some collector firearms at Guns America recently. There is significantly less there and none of the listings had much for photos.
I usually shop and check prices at Gunbroker. I have yet to find another place with so many firearms for sale. Beware of any of these places, there is fraudulent sellers and little to no buyer protection so you need to do your research.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top