JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So.... I order (4) 20-round AR mags on 6MAR. My VISA is charged the full amount 7MAR.
Three weeks later, no product, I contact buymymags (and Email is the only way - they have no published phone number and no human to human customer support)
I mention that they have my money but I have no product.
They contact me a few days later with a notice that my order is cancelled and the account will be refunded.
There is no explanation. As I understand it, the hi-cap ban in Washington is not valid until 1JUL so that cannot be the reason.
After contacting VISA I learn that poor shipping complaints are common with this group.
Just a heads-up about this 'fine' online company....

I don't think I'd buy from a place called buymymags unless it was thoroughly vetted buy trusted sources.
There are too many other "known-good" places to buy mags.

"Known-good"....it's a thing.
Just ask.

Last Edited:
I don't think I'd buy from a place called buymymags unless it was thoroughly vetted buy trusted sources.
There are too many other "known-good" places to buy mags.

"Known-good"....it's a thing.
Just ask.
So here's the deal-
National Surplus, established 2012. Been in business 10 years.
I'm a careful shopper, seemed OK to me.
Find out after that VISA has been getting complaints about slow or non-shipment of product.
I'm simply giving a 'heads up' to NW members about my experience on what would appear to be (10 years) a good source.
And.... 'by trusted sources' not 'buy trusted sources'....it's a spelling thing.
Just ask.

So here's the deal-
National Surplus, established 2012. Been in business 10 years.
I'm a careful shopper, seemed OK to me.
Find out after that VISA has been getting complaints about slow or non-shipment of product.
I'm simply giving a 'heads up' to NW members about my experience on what would appear to be (10 years) a good source.
And.... 'by trusted sources' not 'buy trusted sources'....it's a spelling thing.
Just ask.
Use these search terms (buymymags.com reviews) and the hits tell the story.
Laughable really, especially the first hit, the video.

That company name has an odor but they lure buyers in with their cheap prices.
Sounds like they are selling Chinese knock-offs (see video) with no way to return them.

So.... I order (4) 20-round AR mags on 6MAR. My VISA is charged the full amount 7MAR.
Three weeks later, no product, I contact buymymags (and Email is the only way - they have no published phone number and no human to human customer support)
They contact me a few days later with a notice that my order is cancelled and the account will be refunded.
There is no explanation. As I understand it, the hi-cap ban in Washington is not valid until 1JUL so that cannot be the reason.
After contacting VISA I learn that poor shipping complaints are common with this group.
Please tell me buymymags email address. I can't find it anywhere on their site. Thank you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top