JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got a SilencerCo Saker 762 and installed the ASR muzzle device on my rifle using the provided shims. As you can see in the pic, the shim got jammed in there. Anyone else have the issues and how do you fix it? The Shims were really hard to get on the threads which I thought was odd.

6858AF2A-6EB7-4230-9D97-21B18B94BBB4.jpeg

The suppressor looks canted by that picture.

Remove everything.

Buy another quality shim kit.

Start fresh.

Shims shouldn't do that. They should be slightly larger than the thread pitch. They should not have to be forced on.

If you are not ever going to shoot the gun without the can on it, forget the shims and worrying about timing the muzzle device. Just torque it down and call it a day. Or get a flash hider QD device so you don't have to time it.

Thanks. I figured out that the shims they supplied me were not the correct size or wrongly sized. I did get new ones and installed them with no issues thankfully. You are right and I should have just gotten a flash hider and called it good. Live and learn.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top