JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn you.......its gotta be the sleep in my eyes....nope.....that some B drew a tear out my bad eye.......KUDOS TO DEPARTMENT N COMMUNITY LEADERS

While it's been shared before.....

I still get a kick out of what finger is riding his gun on the outside. I'm sure it's not his index...

That was inspiring and well said. We need more messages like this from ALL states in our Nation.

Gotta Love Clay Higgens, Pretty stand up guy! I met Sheriff Pat Garret a few times back a few years, I think if riled up, he would be about the same! Pretty stand up guy that one! The other Sheriff in Oregon, The one that keeps getting called back to deal with Mult. County is Sheriff (retired several times) Bob Skipper, One of the best ever!

And Sheriff Glenn Palmer over in Grant County, OR was re-elected despite the best efforts of Les Zaitz, an unethical reporter for the local fishwrap (Blue Mountain Eagle) and the Oregonian. He and the Rural Organizing Project put together a smear campaign, aided and abetted by the Oregonian based on Palmer's willingness to meet with the Malheur protesters. They sued him under FOI to get him to disclose all his phone records, emails, etc. The suit was dismissed and the protesters were found not guilty, so all of the "scandal" kind of evaporated. The Constitutional sheriff won.

Every single one of these men is more than welcome on my private range. Usually if I like someone they get free range trips but these guys get refreshments and lunch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top