JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I missed Sheriff Palmer and his trip to the Puyallup gun show to make OR permits available to Washington residents, then I just saw that I missed him at the end of April on our side of the river in Vancouver. If there is anyone who keeps track of his visits up here - or even as close as Portland - I'd sure like to know so as to do my best to meet up with him and apply.

It's hard to troll all the various message boards - if someone could PM or email me the next time he's within a reasonable distance I would sure appreciate it!

I missed Sheriff Palmer and his trip to the Puyallup gun show to make OR permits available to Washington residents, then I just saw that I missed him at the end of April on our side of the river in Vancouver. If there is anyone who keeps track of his visits up here - or even as close as Portland - I'd sure like to know so as to do my best to meet up with him and apply.

It's hard to troll all the various message boards - if someone could PM or email me the next time he's within a reasonable distance I would sure appreciate it!

Ditto that! And please post the info here as well :s0155:

I received an email response from Sheriff Palmer and while he's very busy he is hoping to have some time this fall for another trip up. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top