JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I missed Sheriff Palmer and his trip to the Puyallup gun show to make OR permits available to Washington residents, then I just saw that I missed him at the end of April on our side of the river in Vancouver. If there is anyone who keeps track of his visits up here - or even as close as Portland - I'd sure like to know so as to do my best to meet up with him and apply.

It's hard to troll all the various message boards - if someone could PM or email me the next time he's within a reasonable distance I would sure appreciate it!

I missed Sheriff Palmer and his trip to the Puyallup gun show to make OR permits available to Washington residents, then I just saw that I missed him at the end of April on our side of the river in Vancouver. If there is anyone who keeps track of his visits up here - or even as close as Portland - I'd sure like to know so as to do my best to meet up with him and apply.

It's hard to troll all the various message boards - if someone could PM or email me the next time he's within a reasonable distance I would sure appreciate it!

Ditto that! And please post the info here as well :s0155:

I received an email response from Sheriff Palmer and while he's very busy he is hoping to have some time this fall for another trip up. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top