JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I go kayaking and fishing in my Emotion Glide Sport on the Sound and have no problem. To use a kayak in the ocean for fishing you wand it to be wide for the most stability.

Just saw some funny shark-encounter vids the other day - one of which a rather large shark decided to attack a zodiac type craft - chomping through the inflatable bladder. Bit of an "oh $h!t" moment for those on the boat, taking the video. :eek:

Then there was the dude with a big sail fish on, when what seemed to be a great white decided said sail fish was HIS. All the guys on the boat got was the dead. Cap'
n of the boat was pissed and barking orders to get the fish in, like the poor guy on the rod & reel could just winch it in... o_O

Just saw some funny shark-encounter vids the other day - one of which a rather large shark decided to attack a zodiac type craft - chomping through the inflatable bladder. Bit of an "oh $h!t" moment for those on the boat, taking the video. :eek:

Then there was the dude with a big sail fish on, when what seemed to be a great white decided said sail fish was HIS. All the guys on the boat got was the dead. Cap'
n of the boat was pissed and barking orders to get the fish in, like the poor guy on the rod & reel could just winch it in... o_O
Would that guy we from New Zealand? I may have seen that video.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top