JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still out there but you gotta poke around. Rainbows and reloading components: https://www.rainbowresource.com/product/054334/Roll-Caps-1,200-Shots.html
Cabela's too...
4E5344FD-4DA3-420A-84FA-26728D46EA0F.png

I've been setting up my turret with dummy rounds (unprimed) for 38/357 to get the dies adjusted just right & had a few cases I needed to pull down. Well on the third one, for some reason after contacting the case and tightened the collet I pulled the handle down instead of up to pull the bullet.
I made a George Jetson boolit....:s0140::s0140::s0140:

92A118B9-B0B9-4E8B-8E05-71E2463191DC.jpeg

Also on the "What did you reload today" thread...

"The other day I loaded 100 40S&W on the new Lee loadmaster, good golly that thing is too damn FAST. Today I shot 24 of them and had my first ever squib...:s0001::s0001::s0001: It sounded like a POP and not a boom with no recoil so it didn't cycle the slide. I cleared the weapon and sure enough there was a fired case still in the chamber.:eek::eek::eek:
I thought I was very diligent while on the press that time but it appears I wasn't and missed one (that I know of).:eek::eek::eek:
I'm going to pull one, check the weight and weigh the rest to be sure I don't have another :s0124:."

4741A62C-63E1-4102-AF7E-EC5FC2E83196.jpeg C52C341E-FB6B-4D9B-BE33-607EEC213DC9.jpeg E12F5500-D3DE-40AF-AB08-F4B958E742B9.jpeg

Last Edited:

"The other day I loaded 100 40S&W on the new Lee loadmaster, good golly that thing is too damn FAST. Today I shot 24 of them and had my first ever squib...:s0001::s0001::s0001: It sounded like a POP and not a boom with no recoil so it didn't cycle the slide. I cleared the weapon and sure enough there was a fired case still in the chamber.:eek::eek::eek:
I thought I was very diligent while on the press that time but it appears I wasn't and missed one (that I know of).:eek::eek::eek:
I'm going to pull one, check the weight and weigh the rest to be sure I don't have another :s0124:."
The speed difference between turret and loadmaster is night and day.

Indeed it is and with the load master indexing problem I am not liking it at all.:s0124:
That SOB can be finicky to get timed but good once dialed in. I kept loosening the carrier plate when I'd dump the spent primers and screw myself up with it off a few degrees.

That SOB can be finicky to get timed but good once dialed in. I kept loosening the carrier plate when I'd dump the spent primers and screw myself up with it off a few degrees.

Well I've watched quite a few videos on how to get that thing timed just right but it is not working properly. I don't have to worry about dumping spent primers because I do not prime on any of my presses.

I've been setting up my turret with dummy rounds (unprimed) for 38/357 to get the dies adjusted just right & had a few cases I needed to pull down. Well on the third one, for some reason after contacting the case and tightened the collet I pulled the handle down instead of up to pull the bullet.
I made a George Jetson boolit....:s0140::s0140::s0140:

View attachment 838759

That's art right there! I'd keep stuff like that on the table where I could look at it every time I sit down.

View attachment 838813View attachment 838814View attachment 838815

Don't have a load master, however this may be helpful:

Or set up a little led flashlight, or a gooseneck lamp or some such.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top