JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still out there but you gotta poke around. Rainbows and reloading components: https://www.rainbowresource.com/product/054334/Roll-Caps-1,200-Shots.html
Cabela's too...
4E5344FD-4DA3-420A-84FA-26728D46EA0F.png

I've been setting up my turret with dummy rounds (unprimed) for 38/357 to get the dies adjusted just right & had a few cases I needed to pull down. Well on the third one, for some reason after contacting the case and tightened the collet I pulled the handle down instead of up to pull the bullet.
I made a George Jetson boolit....:s0140::s0140::s0140:

92A118B9-B0B9-4E8B-8E05-71E2463191DC.jpeg

Also on the "What did you reload today" thread...

"The other day I loaded 100 40S&W on the new Lee loadmaster, good golly that thing is too damn FAST. Today I shot 24 of them and had my first ever squib...:s0001::s0001::s0001: It sounded like a POP and not a boom with no recoil so it didn't cycle the slide. I cleared the weapon and sure enough there was a fired case still in the chamber.:eek::eek::eek:
I thought I was very diligent while on the press that time but it appears I wasn't and missed one (that I know of).:eek::eek::eek:
I'm going to pull one, check the weight and weigh the rest to be sure I don't have another :s0124:."

4741A62C-63E1-4102-AF7E-EC5FC2E83196.jpeg C52C341E-FB6B-4D9B-BE33-607EEC213DC9.jpeg E12F5500-D3DE-40AF-AB08-F4B958E742B9.jpeg

Last Edited:

"The other day I loaded 100 40S&W on the new Lee loadmaster, good golly that thing is too damn FAST. Today I shot 24 of them and had my first ever squib...:s0001::s0001::s0001: It sounded like a POP and not a boom with no recoil so it didn't cycle the slide. I cleared the weapon and sure enough there was a fired case still in the chamber.:eek::eek::eek:
I thought I was very diligent while on the press that time but it appears I wasn't and missed one (that I know of).:eek::eek::eek:
I'm going to pull one, check the weight and weigh the rest to be sure I don't have another :s0124:."
The speed difference between turret and loadmaster is night and day.

Indeed it is and with the load master indexing problem I am not liking it at all.:s0124:
That SOB can be finicky to get timed but good once dialed in. I kept loosening the carrier plate when I'd dump the spent primers and screw myself up with it off a few degrees.

That SOB can be finicky to get timed but good once dialed in. I kept loosening the carrier plate when I'd dump the spent primers and screw myself up with it off a few degrees.

Well I've watched quite a few videos on how to get that thing timed just right but it is not working properly. I don't have to worry about dumping spent primers because I do not prime on any of my presses.

I've been setting up my turret with dummy rounds (unprimed) for 38/357 to get the dies adjusted just right & had a few cases I needed to pull down. Well on the third one, for some reason after contacting the case and tightened the collet I pulled the handle down instead of up to pull the bullet.
I made a George Jetson boolit....:s0140::s0140::s0140:

View attachment 838759

That's art right there! I'd keep stuff like that on the table where I could look at it every time I sit down.

View attachment 838813View attachment 838814View attachment 838815

Don't have a load master, however this may be helpful:

Or set up a little led flashlight, or a gooseneck lamp or some such.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top