JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I went a little crazy a few months ago and ordered a ShaloTek Warden package. It took forever to get here, but it arrived today.
The package comes with everything but the FCU.
The grip feels great on hand and it looks fantastic. Added a couple of pics.

A few things so far.
I ordered in Jan and it took forever and they started a new promotion to include a free 407k. They messaged me before the email went out to announced the promotion and told me I would be getting one. It didn't come in the package, but the message said it might come later.
Comes I a nice pelican style case.

One bummer is since we can only get 10rd mags right now they sent me the 10rd short mags rather than a blocked 17rd. Really kind of dumb since they don't even fit the gun. Not the end of the world, but given the choice I probably would have just declined them.

their customer service statements I. Their website seem very generous and customer oriented.

I added my FCU and will be taking to the range Friday and will give a report. I will compare it to my XMacro

Here is the link if you want to see.

IMG_1401.jpeg IMG_1400.jpeg

I was tempted to pick one up. I have the 4.1 barrel and slide combo.I'm really enjoying it. I'd be all over a Warden version that had like a 5" barrel but with the same overall length and no porting. Something dimensionally comparable to a1911 5" slide.

I'm really enjoying my Shalotek barrel and slide as is though. Looking forward to your range report. :)

Went out today and the gun is really nice. Shoots flat and way to control. I have the MCarbo trigger and armory craft springs in the FCU.

I had 5 failure to eject/stovepipes but other than that it was great to shoot. I am going try a couple more trips and see if breaking it makes a difference. Definitely not reliable and I reined I have never practiced clearing stovepipes with an optic.

Took out my X Macro and my original P365. Major difference between each step. This is the first time I've really thought my original was really snappy.

IMG_1403.jpeg IMG_1402.jpeg

How does the grip compare to the xmacro? I really like the slim profile on the macro grip and it's the main reason I'm looking at picking one up. Does the FCU contain the serial number? If so, is this considered more of a parts kit than a gun? Does this ship to an ffl or my door?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Last Edited:
How does the grip compare to the xmacro? I really like the slim profile on the macro grip and it's the main reason I'm looking at picking one up. Does the FCU contain the serial number? If so, is this considered more of a parts kit than a gun? Does this ship to an ffl or my door?

Thanks in advance for any info!
The grip feels great and super comfortable. I have hand issues and that was one of my concerns. I think the panels could use a little more texture but I really like the sandpaper feel of the P365 factory grips. They said they are coming out with grippier grips.
I have hand issues and also like the thinner profile and this feels about the same width but more natural in my hand.
Shooting this vs the xmacro is like going from a Cadillac to a Chevrolet. Much smoother and softer and much less jumpy.

Yes, it's pretty much just a parts kit, the FCU has the serial number. This shipped straight to my house. I was a little bummed to get the short 10rd magazines rather than blocked mags.

They have a great return policy, though I haven't tested it and likely will not as I am planning on keeping it. They are a little slow to respond to messages.

I haven't had a second range trip, but I'm hoping stovepipe issues go away after some more break in and it's that minor.

Hope that helps

The grip feels great and super comfortable. I have hand issues and that was one of my concerns. I think the panels could use a little more texture but I really like the sandpaper feel of the P365 factory grips. They said they are coming out with grippier grips.
I have hand issues and also like the thinner profile and this feels about the same width but more natural in my hand.
Shooting this vs the xmacro is like going from a Cadillac to a Chevrolet. Much smoother and softer and much less jumpy.

Yes, it's pretty much just a parts kit, the FCU has the serial number. This shipped straight to my house. I was a little bummed to get the short 10rd magazines rather than blocked mags.

They have a great return policy, though I haven't tested it and likely will not as I am planning on keeping it. They are a little slow to respond to messages.

I haven't had a second range trip, but I'm hoping stovepipe issues go away after some more break in and it's that minor.

Hope that helps
That helps immensely, thank you very much.

Your stove pipe problem is most likely do to weak ammo or too heavy (strong) of a spring. The built in compensator helps pull the slide forward. My guess is because the comp is built in it will be more picky about what it eats.

That helps immensely, thank you very much.

Your stove pipe problem is most likely do to weak ammo or too heavy (strong) of a spring. The built in compensator helps pull the slide forward. My guess is because the comp is built in it will be more picky about what it eats.
Agreed. I was using bulk reloads, never had a problem with them before, but definitely agree. Plan for next trip is new quality ammo if persists then trying one of my other FCU's I have rounds through and then buying some springs to test.
I sent ShaloTek a message a few days ago and waiting for a response. Based on past experience it will take a few days for them to respond. Nothing has ever been urgent so not a big deal. No idea how they handle it if it is urgent or I called.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top