JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Olympia, WA. If you truly believe we all have the right to keep and bear arms without infringement, even if you do not agree with method used to express that right, consider donating for the legal defense of the Olympia protesters who expect arrest. I did.

Addit Info from Kit Lange:

People can donate by going to <broken link removed>. While the donation page is for the arms expo, I've added a note regarding the 7th rally. People who wish to donate to bail/defense can do so there; I just ask that for our record keeping and transparency sake they shoot a quick email to [email protected] and let us know that they want the money to be used for bail, etc. That way we can make sure every penny goes where it's meant to go.

Note: After donating be sure to send the requested email to specify the use of the donation. There is a paypal link at the arms-expo site as well as CCard.

Is this for the morons that mishandled the firearms??

No, its for the morons who are going to go to the capital tomorrow and try to enter OCing. Probably the same morons who got it banned in the first place.

<broken link removed>

Funny, I spent about three hours today semi OCing (depending on the status of my jacket) an XDM around Spokane today while running errands and going about my business and I managed to do it without causing any trouble.

No, its for the morons who are going to go to the capital tomorrow and try to enter OCing. Probably the same morons who got it banned in the first place.

<broken link removed>

Funny, I spent about three hours today semi OCing (depending on the status of my jacket) an XDM around Spokane today while running errands and going about my business and I managed to do it without causing any trouble.

Funny, I OC a S&W 4506 (which is HUGE) every single day and have not ever once had a police encounter as a result. Summer and fall, no jacket to cover it either. Also, the only comment I ever heard was either: "Cool gun, what is that?" or (from someone who I know form the gunclub (go figure) "Are we repelling boarders today?"

You CAN O/C, virtually anyplace it's legal in WA with no questions asked. It's the jackasses that insist on carrying guns like they're patrolling Fallujah that ruin it for everyone else.

Legal defense fund? Like Hell. Half of these idiots could have been arrested completely righteously for handling/displaying their guns in a manner likely/intended to cause fear in another.

Personally, I wish they had, so we could very publicly throw them under the bus.

These jerkwads do us nothing but harm. And now they want me to give them money to do more of the same? Kiss my sweet white derriere!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". Edmund Burke

Gunguy45 - "virtually anywhere it's legal in WA..."???? You have the right to keep and bear arms anywhere in this country! Without infringement. No bureaucrat can tell you a permit is required. No one can tell you 'not in this building, nor that building'. No city can tell you 'not in our city'. You don't like their method? So what? Armed civil disobedience is with us because 'they' don't give a damn about your 'rights' and your not going to change that with an NRA membership!

The enemy isn't without; It is within.

If you want an eyewitness account of the 13 December action read here:
<broken link removed>
If you prefer your version... don't.

And for those who prefer 'compromise' you may not like this:
<broken link removed>

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR