JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I figured this would appeal to some folks here:

"The Portland Art Museum is pleased to announce The Shape of Speed: Streamlined Automobiles and Motorcycles, 1930–1942, a special exhibition debuting at the Museum in Summer 2018. Featuring 19 rare streamlined automobiles and motorcycles, The Shape of Speed opens June 16 and will be on view through September 16, 2018."

The Shape of Speed - Portland Art Museum

A friend of mine went to this and posted some pictures to Instagram: Jim Golden (@jimgolden) • Instagram photos and videos

I am going to try to get down there this weekend and see it. Enjoy!

Is it art?

I am in the camp that says useful can be art. But there are many who disagree - it has to just be itself to be art; if it is useful it cannot be art.

Hint - if you are retired military, or have an active duty person visiting, whip out your id at the box office.

I'm not inclined to go into Portland for much. There will probably be a bunch of global warming a@@ clowns protesting internal combustion engines or something.
I wouldn't mind driving down to check out that World of Speed exhibit though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top