JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All handguns are in excellent or like-new condition and are unmodified unless otherwise noted. Trades are welcome, especially if you're interested in more than one handgun, but please don't lowball as I believe I've priced these fairly, this is "the best I can do." Buyer is responsible for shipping (only $15) and transfer fees. Thanks for looking!

SOLD Smith & Wesson M&P Shield .45 - SOLD

Approx 50 rounds fired by me, like new. Though it's not an M2.0, the Shield .45 does have the M2.0 grip texture and an improved trigger. This model does not have a manual safety. Comes with two magazines.

A1OeLw8.jpg HKamW4E.jpg

SOLD Steyr RFP .22LR - SOLD

Unfired, like new. A .22 pistol patterned after the Steyr M9 but really it feels nothing like the M9. Made by ISSC who also make .22LR Glock pattern pistols with the same internal chassis mechanism. This pistol has had the magazine disconnect removed but is included. Comes with two magazines. Additional magazines (two) available to the buyer for $15 apiece.

SOLD HK USP Compact 9mm – SOLD

Approx 250 rounds fired by me, like new. This is a PW Arms import with a nearly invisible import mark on the right of the slide, not an HK import and not a used police trade-in, it was sold new. It was originally LEM with a bilateral safety but I switched it to standard V1 configuration (DA/SA with left-side safety/decocker). The original LEM parts are not included, sorry. Comes with two magazines. Additional magazines (two) available to the buyer for $20 apiece.

SOLD Steyr M9 Threaded 9mm – SOLD
Approx 150 rounds fired, like new. This model has Steyr's trapezoidal sights. Didn't come with a thread protector but I'll throw one in. Comes with two magazines.

SOLD CZ82 9x18 Makarov - SOLD

Round count unknown, approx 300 rounds fired by me, good condition. Standard painted combloc surplus, minor paint chipping and typical CAI dot matrix import mark but otherwise in quite good condition. Comes with two magazines and a holster Additional magazines (three) available to the buyer for $15 apiece.

SOLD Star BM 9mm – SOLD

Round count unknown, unfired by me, excellent condition. I believe these were sold as surplus due to the defaced serial numbers but it's in such good condition I find that hard to believe. Typical CAI dot matrix import mark. No rust. Magazine disconnect has been removed but is included. Also included is a spare firing pin and recoil spring, in addition to the box, manual and cleaning rod. Comes with only ONE magazine. Additional magazines (three) available to the buyer for $40 apiece, sorry but they are somewhat scarce.

SOLD Polish P-64 9x18 Makarov - SOLD

Round count unknown, 100 rounds fired by me, good condition. Another surplus combloc pistol, minor wear visible in photos, otherwise in good condition. This pistol's horrible factory hammer spring was replaced with a lighter spring from Wolf to dramatically reduce the trigger's pull weight from 20 pounds to perhaps 10 pounds. I believe I still have the factory spring somewhere, if I find it I will include it. The laser engraved import mark from PW Arms is slightly less horrendous than CAI. Comes with two magazines.

SOLD Remington R51 9mm – SOLD

Approx 250 rounds fired by me, like new. Comfortable to hold and carry, but on the harsh side to shoot due to the Pederson recoil mechanism. Has a checkered front strap. Comes with two magazines.

SOLD Remington RP9 9mm – SOLD

Approx 150 rounds fired by me, like new. Comes with two magazines. Additional magazines (three) available to the buyer for $15 apiece.

SOLD Romanian TTC 7.62x25mm Tokarev – SOLD

Approx 200 rounds fired by me, almost like new. Another surplus combloc, with typical CAI dot matrix import mark. This pistol has been beautifully arsenal refinished, it's in excellent condition with no rust and what appears to be only a hint of wear along the front and rear edges of the right side of the slide. Comes with two magazines.

SOLD Sig P226 .22 Conversion Kit – SOLD

Approx 1,500 rounds fired by me, good condition. This is a discontinued .22LR conversion slide kit for the Sig P226. It includes a threaded barrel adapter, and the magazines have been converted from 10 rounds to fit as many as 16 rounds. This does negatively affect reliability, however the factory magazine springs and limiters are included if you wish to reinstall them. There are a few bumps and blemishes in the aluminum slide, see photos. Includes only ONE magazine. Additional magazines (two) are available to the buyer for $25 apiece.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.