JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A seventeen-year-old girl won the Republican primary over an incumbent in a race for the West Virginia House of Delegates.

"Soft-spoken and on-message, Blair is a churchgoer who says she is pro-life, pro-family, pro-gun rights and pro-business."

She was strongly supported by her fellow High School students. Perhaps there is some hope for the future!

http://news.yahoo.com/17-old-student-tops-sitting-w-va-lawmaker-215416397.html

While this sounds very exciting... I'm more interested to see how the actual election turns out rather than how a primary turned out. While personally I think primaries are very important, I am not sure there is any difference between Blair and the person she is replacing. At the same time, while she defeated an incumbent, she still has to beat out the next challenger.

AM
Are you implying that behind every sliver cloud there is a black lining???
tsk. . . Tsk . . . TSK . . .
I'll bet all your surprises are happy ones.

Sheldon

Like mine today. I run into my daughter and her boyfriend in Sportsman's Warehouse looking for .22 ammo for the good, used 10-22 HE bought her. So I guess I'll be coughing up a brick of ammo this weekend!

AM
Are you implying that behind every sliver cloud there is a black lining???
tsk. . . Tsk . . . TSK . . .

Sheldon

The problem is, I'm far too cynical to be surprised by anything. In fact I can usually see the outcome miles away.

What I think might be a little different in this case, is she has an organization on her side... that is a whole playground full of people who can run around doing "get out the vote" drives for her. I totally wish her the best, but I'm too jaded about the political process to expect a good outcome.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top