JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm happy to announce that we will be upgrading our server hardware tomorrow evening, January 29th at 11PM PST. Expected downtime is two hours, though we could be back online much sooner (~30 minutes).

We've been running up against the limitations of our hardware for a while now, unable to upgrade due to costs. Using the donations we've received lately we're finally able to go through with this, so thank you again to our supporters! Those of you who would like to become supporters or just kick in a few bucks can do so on our donation page here.

As always, if we run into unexpected issues we will let you know via facebook and twitter.

Last Edited:
Now I feel bad pointing it out.:rolleyes: I thought was my cache or something.
Thanks for all the hard work you do Joe we all appreciate it. I am hoping to get a new job soon and get some $$ coming NWFA's way. I use the site and would like to give back .
So thank you !

Now I feel bad pointing it out.:rolleyes: I thought was my cache or something.
Thanks for all the hard work you do Joe we all appreciate it. I am hoping to get a new job soon and get some $$ coming NWFA's way. I use the site and would like to give back .
So thank you !

Don't! I'm happy you stuck with it until I got what you were pointing out. No worries on the donation. I figure (and hope) those who get value from the site donate if and when they can. Made the promise a long time ago that we'd never charge for access or any of that silliness, and I much prefer it that way ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top