JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Black CQC Serpa for glock 17, 22, and 31 - good to very good condition, everything included (slide belt attachment as well as paddle attachment, and all screws) - gone

Shoulder Rig - Safariland E90 for a S&W 5906, hanging from a Bianchi #13A Scorpio rig, with a Bianchi #4613B two-mag carrier on the other side. All black, except for the nylon straps on the rig which are brownish OD. Good condition, with some minor wear- mostly on the rig. the holster itself doesn't even look broken in yet.

can easily produce pics of both

offer whatever you might have of similar value, i'm open. i'm interested in:
formed kydex belt holsters, leather double mag holsters, and single-strap drop leg holsters for glock 17
umm... probably some other bubblegum too.

safariland STILL AVAIL

looks like this holster fits 17s, 22s, and 31s. will update OP.

no cash.. at least not at this point. i may sell later, if i can't get a trade. really hoping to trade straight across for just about any quality open-top thermold-style holster, beat up/painted/worn or brand new.. all G2G

I have an Uncle Mikes single strap drop leg holster for a glock 22 that I used one time in training. I believe it will also work for a 17. Let me know if you would be interested and I can send pics if needed. Also, if you're interested could you send me pics of your stuff.

I have an Uncle Mikes single strap drop leg holster for a glock 22 that I used one time in training. I believe it will also work for a 17. Let me know if you would be interested and I can send pics if needed. Also, if you're interested could you send me pics of your stuff.

which model is it? i'm not familiar with uncle mike's stuff

<broken link removed>

It looks like this one. I don't remember for sure if it is level 2 or 3. It is at my PD but I can get it tomorrow if you want pics, retention level and model #.

<broken link removed>

It looks like this one. I don't remember for sure if it is level 2 or 3. It is at my PD but I can get it tomorrow if you want pics, retention level and model #.

level three? ack.. that'd be a no-go. thumb-snap is really about as much retention as i want- most of my carrying is in an open-top IWB these days, and i'm getting a lot of predictable training confusion switching between retention levels between my standard carry and tactical gear.

describe the draw for me- do you just break the snap and pull, or do you need to break snap and rock to get it out?

I will check today and let you know for sure. I haven't used it for quite some time since I bought my serpa but I think it is just snap and pull and it has a retention screw to tighten or loosen the pull. Once I get it I'll send you the info for sure and a pic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews