JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw where you posted this over on THR. What a tool that guy is.

I used to work for a guy named Larry Symes back when I worked for Hodgdon Powder Co. He was always talking about when he was in the Army and in Viet Nam. Come to find out some other guys I hunted ducks with had friends that he grew up with that said he was never even in the Army, much less serving in Viet Nam. I never served myself, but have the utmost respect for those who have. Guys like that make me sick.

I understand why some PPL are ashamed of not having served especialy those that were legitimatly prevented by a physical impairment. My dad was leagly blind and kept out of WW2 but he held down 2 jobs one of which was building war ships.
Some of those men with imparements are attempting to compensate for what they see as a lost manhood issue. I understand that.
I have exagerated things I experienced in the service after a few brews, a mortar attack became a 122mm rocket attack once when there were lovely ladies with in ear shot back in the 1970's. Over the years I just stopped talkin about it because I was not proud of playing off of other's suffering, cause that's what war is: PPl getting hurt, maybe I matured and saw a bigger picture.
The rest, that could have served but were cowards and are now still cowards and self serving liars too boot, I have no pity for at all, they should be prosecuted and pilliaried.

Great read thanks! Wow that guy is not right in the head. I think the best thing they could do to this guy is load him up with a rifle and gear and air drop him on the other side of the DMZ in Afganistan and see how far his BS takes him in the real world.

I don't have the regs in front of me but impostering a commissioned officer of the U.S. Military is a federal crime. The NCO in the story should have detained this guy/citizens arrest.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top