JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Other than something illegal (which I don't advocate) The difference in Windows 7 prices going to be minimal. The only real hope for obtaining it cheaply, Or somewhere cheaply, would be to get it through a child's, or a friends child's student discount.

To piggy back on Ramjet, the cheapest options you have are within pennies of 90 dollar. Outlet PC has 32 and 64 for 89.98, Amazon has them for a couple of pennies more.

That's as good as it gets. OEM is tied to your machine from install on. So keep that in mind.

Don't go illegal. It's not worth the hassle if you happen to get noticed.

Don't bother with Win at all. Linux is where the truth is at. There are enough distributions out there that come close to being as user friendly as Windows, especially for an average internet user.

I'm with Tunus on this one, go for a copy of ubuntu its pretty slick. To top it off its free, just download a copy from the ubuntu website and you can even run it off a disk before a complete install to see how awesome it is.

Back when I was an IT manager I used to experiment with Linux and various distributions. I found that what I wanted to run wouldn't work on them. Might be different now though. I'm running Win 8.1 on one of my PC's and 7 on my laptop, both 64 bit. Both PC's have i-7 processors and at least 8 GB of memory though.

I'm with Tunus on this one, go for a copy of ubuntu its pretty slick. To top it off its free, just download a copy from the ubuntu website and you can even run it off a disk before a complete install to see how awesome it is.

Ubuntu or Linux Mint. They are similar though. Ubuntu makes it simple to install alongside XP.

They could be locked into Windows if they have to run more specialized Windows applications for work or classes.

This looks like a good deal to me...

Binbows.jpg

Binbows.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads