Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Serial Imposter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by t.huynh, Aug 9, 2010.

1. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

2. BlackRidge

BlackRidge Sammamish, WA Member

Wow, thats up there with the lowest of the low. That guy handled the situation perfectly

I hope they catch him

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I saw where you posted this over on THR. What a tool that guy is.

I used to work for a guy named Larry Symes back when I worked for Hodgdon Powder Co. He was always talking about when he was in the Army and in Viet Nam. Come to find out some other guys I hunted ducks with had friends that he grew up with that said he was never even in the Army, much less serving in Viet Nam. I never served myself, but have the utmost respect for those who have. Guys like that make me sick.

4. Sawdust

Sawdust Bull Mountain(Tigard), OR Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

We need to bring back the old practice of "tar and feathering"!:angry:

US Army 90/91 , 11 Bravo

5. greydog111

greydog111 peoples repubilik of Oregon Active Member

Tub of lard looks like a bag of smashed A** H****!!.

Greydog. Semper Fi for getting in his pie face brotha!

6. kenno

kenno eastern WA Active Member

I understand why some PPL are ashamed of not having served especialy those that were legitimatly prevented by a physical impairment. My dad was leagly blind and kept out of WW2 but he held down 2 jobs one of which was building war ships.
    Some of those men with imparements are attempting to compensate for what they see as a lost manhood issue. I understand that.
    I have exagerated things I experienced in the service after a few brews, a mortar attack became a 122mm rocket attack once when there were lovely ladies with in ear shot back in the 1970's. Over the years I just stopped talkin about it because I was not proud of playing off of other's suffering, cause that's what war is: PPl getting hurt, maybe I matured and saw a bigger picture.
    The rest, that could have served but were cowards and are now still cowards and self serving liars too boot, I have no pity for at all, they should be prosecuted and pilliaried.

7. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Great read thanks! Wow that guy is not right in the head. I think the best thing they could do to this guy is load him up with a rifle and gear and air drop him on the other side of the DMZ in Afganistan and see how far his BS takes him in the real world.

8. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

I don't have the regs in front of me but impostering a commissioned officer of the U.S. Military is a federal crime. The NCO in the story should have detained this guy/citizens arrest.

SF-

9. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

What an bubblegum.

Too bad he didn't get a serious beating for that disrespect.