JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks to the Spending Bill the President Signed today,
That means if you get Social Security and need help with the bills, you can loose your rights to posses a gun.

by John Lott
The Second Amendment rights of more than 4 million Americans are at risk thanks to Republicans in Congress

Using the Congressional Review Act, Republicans and two Democrats passed a bill overturning the regulation. But the bill did more than that. It also prevents any future president from reinstituting the ban without new legislative authorization from Congress.

Unfortunately, the spending bill passed Thursday allows the ban to be reinstituted because it reauthorizes the 2007 National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) Improvement Amendments Act. This act allowed government agencies, not just the courts, to determine if someone is mentally incompetent to buy or possess a gun.

So the same people (NICS) that have told me that the reason I get delayed on every gun purchase and never get a "proceed" is because they admit that they "do not know what the reason is"... are now going to determine if I am mentally capable to own a gun based on how I manage my finances?
By using this logic shouldn't a government that put us in at over 21 trillion in debt have their guns taken away too?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top