JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Senator Jeff Merkley is suppose to be putting a Bill together that will limit the amount of Ammo that a person can keep or store. Heard it on the KATU 2 AM news. It was just a short BURB when they were talking about the Mayors against illegal guns place mats.

Thought I would throw this E-Mail I got from Senator Merkley in. This NUT case has to GO!

Dear XXXX

I have big news. Yesterday, the U.S. Senate voted to end the gridlock and let nominees have simple, up and down votes. This is a big step to restore functionality, end the paralysis, and ensure that the Senate can work for ordinary Americans.

Over the past few years, the Senate minority have engaged in unprecedented obstruction against the President's nominees. Powerful special interests worked with a minority of Senators to block any nominee who was willing to take those special interests on -- nominees like:

* Richard Cordray, to protect consumers at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau,
* Gina McCarthy, to take on polluters at the Environmental Protection Agency,
* Mel Watt, to stand up for middle class homeowners at the Federal Housing Finance Agency,
* And Caitlin Halligan, Patricia Millett, Nina Pillard and Robert Wilkins to be judges on the DC Circuit Court, to fairly interpret important laws like Wall Street reform in the face of extreme attacks.

We made progress this summer with a promise that the Senate minority would allow up or down votes on a list of key nominees, including Richard Cordray and Gina McCarthy. But that promise quickly fell apart when they took their obstruction to a new level this fall, saying that they would not allow any nominee, no matter how qualified, to be confirmed to certain positions.

I have fought to fix the broken Senate because Oregonians – and all Americans – deserve a Senate that works for them. This week's action is a big step forward. Please know I will keep fighting to end the gridlock and restore a Senate that works for ordinary Americans.

All my best,

Jeffrey A. Merkley
United States Senator

He is also not opposed to the UN Small Arms Treaty. He marches in lock-step. Anyone who opposes the take-over is an "obstructionist"....or a "tea bagger, terrorist, anarchist, arsonist, ..." and the good people should "vote for revenge", so they can "reward our friends and punish our enemies." Who are these people? Where did they come from? Both Merkley and Wyden are elitists working to remain in office for the perks and the power. Sad days in America.

I got that letter also and I replied Telling him I want obstructism against the liberals that are hell bent on the distruction of America. He also got a clear picture that he might want to start sending out resumes as 2014 was just around the corner. Especially since he does not represent me as an individual. I said a few more things so far nobody had showed up at my door. I do have my lawyer on retainer especially since I sleep with her everynight.

I've already told Merkley I was going to do everything I could to see him seek "other opportunities" the next election.

I think this guy is vulnerable and knows it.

Somehow Merkley ended up on my facebook page with some once in a lifetime offer just send money and your name may be drawn for "the privilege" on having lunch with him and some other female Senator whos name I can't recall.

Man did they get slammed in the comments sections by about 10 to 1, they are Not the direction we want Oregon to go

Guess they forget they are not above our vote.

And we don't even have to bring up firearms to get people to vote against him. Especially in "progressive" places like Portland. Just walk around downtown Portland with a few of his "you can keep your health insurance if you like it" statements on signs. Give the people who have a job (i.e. the "loosers", per the administration, who have to pay a lot more for their health insurance in the future) a constant reminder/reason about how much of the health care mess he is a part of.

Merkley is a puppet of the failed Obama experiment. This excuse for a Senator needs to be ushered out the door, never to return as soon as possible and replaced with someone who cares about Oregonians and upholding the Constitution. As of now, most of the representation we have in the PNW are no better than cheap prostitutes eager to make money from their government pimps.

Simon99
Be careful there . . . You're giving prostitutes a bad name!

I just sent an email to Mr Murkey letting him know, in no uncertain terms where he stands with me.
I also sent one to Wyden the Oregon Sentor from New York.

Will it do any good? That remains to be seen but I can dream.

Sheldon

Thought I would throw this E-Mail I got from Senator Merkley in. This NUT case has to GO!

Dear XXXX

I have big news. Yesterday, the U.S. Senate voted to end the gridlock and let nominees have simple, up and down votes. This is a big step to restore functionality, end the paralysis, and ensure that the Senate can work for ordinary Americans.

Over the past few years, the Senate minority have engaged in unprecedented obstruction against the President's nominees. Powerful special interests worked with a minority of Senators to block any nominee who was willing to take those special interests on -- nominees like:

* Richard Cordray, to protect consumers at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau,
* Gina McCarthy, to take on polluters at the Environmental Protection Agency,
* Mel Watt, to stand up for middle class homeowners at the Federal Housing Finance Agency,
* And Caitlin Halligan, Patricia Millett, Nina Pillard and Robert Wilkins to be judges on the DC Circuit Court, to fairly interpret important laws like Wall Street reform in the face of extreme attacks.

We made progress this summer with a promise that the Senate minority would allow up or down votes on a list of key nominees, including Richard Cordray and Gina McCarthy. But that promise quickly fell apart when they took their obstruction to a new level this fall, saying that they would not allow any nominee, no matter how qualified, to be confirmed to certain positions.

I have fought to fix the broken Senate because Oregonians – and all Americans – deserve a Senate that works for them. This week's action is a big step forward. Please know I will keep fighting to end the gridlock and restore a Senate that works for ordinary Americans.

All my best,

Jeffrey A. Merkley
United States Senator

What does that e-mail have to do with some rumored bill and the 2A?

The sad thing about the letters we send to these so called representatives is that they are not read by the intended recipients, only unless the recipients minions deem it worthy (praise) of the anointed one...
They care not what the opposition thinks and will press head long into the wind to carry out their agenda at all costs!!!

The sad thing about the letters we send to these so called representatives is that they are not read by the intended recipients, only unless the recipients minions deem it worthy (praise) of the anointed one...
They care not what the opposition thinks and will press head long into the wind to carry out their agenda at all costs!!!

The cold hard reality.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads