JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now, Sparky, I beg to differ.

I said x was a threat.

You said no, x was not a threat.

I said, try that with the Whitehouse and see if that's a threat, and I offered you an apology and $20 if you were right.

You went cluck cluck cluck and ran.

The offer still stands if you develop some stones. That seems unlikely. How is that Purina Hen Chow? I hear they have a new formula.

Your idle threats are worthless, CEF.

I'll post for you.

CEF: One simple thought. Don't drink before you post.

Joe: Got a better one.

bubblegum off.

CEF: Very witty. Where did you come up with that original line?

Messing with you is like shooting fish in a barrel. Except fish are smarter and harder to nail.

Joe: Aw, how clever.

You want a real threat to worry about?
Talk to someone like you do, without a computer.

My guess is you're a little boy hiding in the corner.

CEF: Like fish in a barrel. Drunk fish.

Joe: Writing a song?

You won't get me to threaten you.
Don't need that police knock-knock on my front door, coward.

CEF: Sleep it off. You won't feel good about this when you wake up sober, but you don't want to make it worse either. I don't blame you. This happens when some people drink.

Joe: Kitty, kitty.

Here, kitty kitty.

Come here little kitty.

Yeah, good kitty. Had too much fun hiding behind a monitor, didn't you? Silly kitty, now you need a bath. Dirty, dirty.

CEF: You are drunk, aren't you?

Joe: Didn't reply

CEF: Any objection to my reposting this on an open forum? I assume not, since I assume you are proud of what you write. Let me know if you have any objection. Otherwise, I'll go ahead and do so as evidence that there are really kooky people here.

Joe: Can if you want, but you'll get warned for language.

I can say such things in a PM. You can't repost them in the forum.

If you'd like, I'll say something to the same effect without the language, in forum, though.

CEF: Joe,

Thanks. I would make sure to edit as appropriate to stay within forum rules. I never used profanity with you. That's all you. If you decide you don't want me to disclose what you sent to me, let me know. I'm not looking to embarrass someone who acknowledges he crossed a line, but what you posted, with all that profanity, was not right. I get that you were frustrated, but there are limits.

If you want to reread what you sent me about "kittys" and think about it, cool. Otherwise, I'll assume we can post our private messages. OK? I just didn't want to blind side you unfairly.

Charles

Joe: ;)

CEF: Cool. Got it.

Go finish the bottle.

Your idle threats are worthless, CEF.

I'll post for you.

CEF: One simple thought. Don't drink before you post.

Joe: Got a better one.

bubblegum off.

CEF: Very witty. Where did you come up with that original line?

Messing with you is like shooting fish in a barrel. Except fish are smarter and harder to nail.

Joe: Aw, how clever.

You want a real threat to worry about?
Talk to someone like you do, without a computer.

My guess is you're a little boy hiding in the corner.

CEF: Like fish in a barrel. Drunk fish.

Joe: Writing a song?

You won't get me to threaten you.
Don't need that police knock-knock on my front door, coward.

CEF: Sleep it off. You won't feel good about this when you wake up sober, but you don't want to make it worse either. I don't blame you. This happens when some people drink.

Joe: Kitty, kitty.

Here, kitty kitty.

Come here little kitty.

Yeah, good kitty. Had too much fun hiding behind a monitor, didn't you? Silly kitty, now you need a bath. Dirty, dirty.

CEF: You are drunk, aren't you?

Joe: Didn't reply

CEF: Any objection to my reposting this on an open forum? I assume not, since I assume you are proud of what you write. Let me know if you have any objection. Otherwise, I'll go ahead and do so as evidence that there are really kooky people here.

Joe: Can if you want, but you'll get warned for language.

I can say such things in a PM. You can't repost them in the forum.

If you'd like, I'll say something to the same effect without the language, in forum, though.

CEF: Joe,

Thanks. I would make sure to edit as appropriate to stay within forum rules. I never used profanity with you. That's all you. If you decide you don't want me to disclose what you sent to me, let me know. I'm not looking to embarrass someone who acknowledges he crossed a line, but what you posted, with all that profanity, was not right. I get that you were frustrated, but there are limits.

If you want to reread what you sent me about "kittys" and think about it, cool. Otherwise, I'll assume we can post our private messages. OK? I just didn't want to blind side you unfairly.

Charles

Joe: ;)

CEF: Cool. Got it.

Go finish the bottle.

Good job Joe always take away their leverage by owning it! :s0155:

CEF just so you know the baiting Cluck, Clucks, Clan things and all personal jabs or goads have zero effect on me, I just pass over them and address the comprehensible parts of a post if possible. ;)

If there are only jabs and goads there is nothing to respond to so don't expect any!

Hey I'm all for snarky intelligent wit though I've seen none from you thus far.

People here refer to Sunstein as a "kook" and an immediate danger to our gun rights. That's what this tread is about, right? Imagine Cass Sunstein posting any of the above, then tell me he's the kook.

Res ipsa loquitur, boys. Res ipsa loquitur.

=====================================================

Rest in Liquor?

I imagine that is a Greek phrase, my question is why would you post something that the average guy would not easily understand?

"the thing speaks for itself" What's funny he is misusing/misunderstanding this Latin phrase and it's true legal meaning. In the context of how he posted, it has some humorous irony at his expense! :s0112:

"the thing speaks for itself" What's funny he is misusing/misunderstanding this Latin phrase and it's true legal meaning in the context of how he posted it has some humorous irony at his expense! :s0112:

=====================================================

What ever, I don't know what it means.

IS this topic finally dead? Thank the good lord for that if it's true. All this Kookery was getting exceedingly anoying regardless of what language was used. Any chance we can now set our petty diffirences aside and meet in the middle to preserve our gun rights now? No more RED vs BLUE, No more liberal VS conservative, No more right vs left, No more Dem VS Rep. Please say we can unite and fight for our own rights now. If we can not unite and fight we will lose everything, however if we can we stand to win it all back.

Of COURSE the white house will take it as a race thing. Because the LEFTISTS love to play the race card.

Just like you are doing!

Wow, coincidence.

Joe, you bring up playing the race card and I recall one of the most despicable acts on display during the elections. I heard the Black house on here and race card. You are right Joe the left uses that big time now. Do you remember during the election when the liberal neighborhood of Hollywood Hills hung Sarah Palin by the neck for the whole neighborhood to see and it was a joke and they kept her hanging by the neck for a week and the news and media did not care and thought it was funny as well. Now switch canidates and put Obama in that noose. Could you imagine the response from everybody. Hanging Palin was gross and allowed to remain up and nobody cared which I find sick. Good post Joe about the left.

That is exactly how I would have handled it if I was in the same position as the mods. I must ask how do you know he wasn't admonished by the mods in private? For the record that racist remark was in bad taste by my standards and has no place here but I'm not in a position to make policy here

Wait..........I think you started another thread saying closing of the Obama/Guns thread ridiculous.

I believe you used this emoticon.:s0054:

Now apologize you meanie:s0114::s0114:

I kinda like watching how some threads go sideways.

That was quite a spectacle- you guys were a little cruel egging that guy on for as long as you did, don't you think? :)

I learned a long time ago that if you start to argue with a child, you've already lost the argument. It took me a few pages to realize that you weren't really arguing with him, just having a little fun at his expense! Nicely played!

Although he is surrounding himself with anti-gun thugs at this time, I think Obama-Bin-Lyin' will not push the United Nations' (New World Order) World-wide position of "NO GUNS FOR THE PEONS" until his second term when he will become a "lame-duck" president. Then I believe that the weight of the entire world will fall on American gun owners! Get them while you can. Tomorrow might be too late!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews