JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
They must be getting more supply from their distributors... I'm sure it won't last at those prices. It's $5-$10 less expensive than most sellers online.

I was about to thank you for posting this, and jump all over it...but then I looked a little closer. Is that muzzle velocity correct? My load travels about 3 1/2 times that. It says 355 fps in the ad. Could that be correct?

I was about to thank you for posting this, and jump all over it...but then I looked a little closer. Is that muzzle velocity correct? My load travels about 3 1/2 times that. It says 355 fps in the ad. Could that be correct?
No, that's a typo. They're probably the same as FMJ, 1,164fps

At 355, they'd get stuck in the barrel

All the inventories have gone up but the price went up $1, too on the JHP

I bought some last month and then they sold out. Get them while you can. With flat rate shipping, getting 6 boxes is a really good deal.

If anyone in the Portland or Vancouver buys extra boxes of JHP, I'll take two boxes and compensate for my portion of the shipping. I have a business in Portland and can ship there to skip the sales tax as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top