JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't say if they are, or not, i just haven't seen them before, and that means nothing right now as i'm a little out of the online ammo game.

I've ordered lots from Bereli. Definitely not a sketchy site. Surprised not many have heard of it. I always though of it as one of the big names for guns/ammo/survival gear

I too have placed several orders from Bereli for ammo. Never had an issue at all. They do have some good deals at times and they state on their site "always free shipping".

These guys are legit. I've ordered something from them before...I think magazines of some sort. Link expired though. Maybe close/lock ad? However if you just go to Bereli sight they have same ammo on sale and a 500 round box at $135. Looks like they don't have 1000 round cases at present.

You can tell fake websites because they have ridiculous prices on hardware 1) you cannot find a physical location anywhere on their website (that could let you look them up at the secretary of state business registry for the state they are doing business in) 2) they don't really post a phone number and if they do consider calling it, and 3) they don't take credit cards...they want some kind of venmo/cash app online type payment that transfers the buyers actual funds from a bank account so when the scam is figured out the buyer is just out of luck. Credit card companies will come after them.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews