JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is the your gender?

• Male

• Female

Results are only viewable after voting.
You lost me.
I was trying to be funny. "Humans have sexes" reminded me of Gollam/Smeagle in LOTR.
"What's has it gots in its nasty little pocketses?"

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a some what related story.

Years ago, I worked for an Israeli information security outfit, their HQ is based in Tel-Aviv but they have a sales/marketing operation in California. As part of our web site design, we have this online chat thing that is monitored by our sales folks and just for fun, the persona we used for the chat bot is named "Ashley".

Boy on boy.....the number of weirdos who tried to chat up 50 years old Jewish guy via that chat interface was way too funny to see.

This was many years ago and many folks didn't realize that the chat thing is and thought there's a real "Ashley" answering them. lol. Always friggin funny when we reviewed those messages during our sales conference. :D

Before we get too far into this thread...

I would like to remind all here that we as a forum are open to all gun owners....
Regardless of whether they are male , female , or whatever other options are now considered.

All forum members need to follow Rule Number One :
Be excellent to each other.

Please tread lightly here in this thread and keep Rule Number One in mind while posting.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads