JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A Heritage in .22LR with no ejector .... big "no thank you". But to each their own. :s0155:
If I had reasons to dress like someone from the 1800s if rock it. As well as the obligatory shell guns and lever action!

Saw it on a blog and thought, well look at that weird contraption. Only 200 years late!

Well not too sure an ejection rod would be workable on that short of a barrel. By the time it passed through the cylinder it wouldnt be long enough to hit the bottom of the case. Maybe if it were flush with the end of the barrel but it would be close I think.

Well not too sure an ejection rod would be workable on that short of a barrel. By the time it passed through the cylinder it wouldnt be long enough to hit the bottom of the case. Maybe if it were flush with the end of the barrel but it would be close I think.

A telescoping ejector rod?

A telescoping ejector rod?
Or like this one (knurled ball with small rod attached) that nests into the cylinder pin and you pull out, swivel over and push and pull (no spring) to eject.

100_0995.jpg 100_3112.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top