JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had the small Sentry safes mostly for the fire protection. Learned the hard way that the concrete used in them has moisture. Massive mildew. The cash I could just return to the bank. My greatest loss was the complete destruction of my Purple Heart. Case, drape, everything but the actual medal part destroyed. I had oxygen absorbers in it. To much moisture.
I would let Sentry know, that's not right

My safe is 800lbs empty. I believe, but I'll not completely sure, that's the magic number where some places decide bolting them down is no longer needed. Maybe Australia? Canada? Don't remember exactly but sheer mass can make bolts a moot point unless the thieves are Arnold impersonators
It is 150kg for NSW in Australia. So, if you have a safe up to 149kg and 200kg of firearms and ammunition in it (ammo has to be secured in a separate lockable compartment) it still has to be bolted down.

The above applies to Class A & B firearms. Classes C, D and H are a whole new ball game.

Gun cabinet screwed to two studs, install in a corner so affixed to the wall behind and next to. Fill the holes in sheetrock and paint when you move out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top