JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now for a challenge. Looking for a good stop I-594 icon to start using for a profile image. Plan to start using it 6 to 8 weeks before the election. Needs to work for FB as well which is something like 82x82 pixels.

Kind of a lazy attempt but maybe someone will use it.

I-594_Avatar-1.jpg

Iphone Wallpaper Anyone?
I don't want to do a lot of work if no one is interested since iphone 3, 4, and 5 all require a different size image. This one fits iphone 5 and I like it as a 'lock screen'.

I-594_Iphone5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Ink allows us to make some nice tshirts. Not cheap but not a terrible price for a quantity of one. Back side says Yes I-591. Click on the image to see both sides or even to buy one.

1549433_512492678884970_9190174006361030151_n.jpg

I don't really agree with the last one. Our existing laws are already a failure. Therefore I am of the opinion that they already are broken. Adding more will not help it.

I cannot disagree with you but after 20 years of running background checks and 20 years of falling crime statistics, the gun grabbers should be dancing in the street rather than going after personal sales.

Having some fun with this,,,

Initiative 594 - New Person in town?
Initiative 594 and "persons"

Section 2 (17) "Person" means any individual, corporation, company, association, firm, partnership, club, organization, society, joint stock company, or other legal entity.

If 594 were to become law, then any corporation, company, association, firm, partnership, club, organization, society, joint stock company, or other legal entity would become a "person" and be subject to invasive background checks. Precisely how would that work when a company needs to buy firearms for security personnel and the major stock holder, or even a low level employee, is a convicted felon?

If your bird watching club becomes a person (as in I-594), can the bird watching club get married to a legal firm? ;)

When one corporation buys another, are taxes paid on the seller's income? If those 2 corporations are "persons" and those persons get married, there would be no income to tax,,,

I-594_Person.jpg

Well good luck to us all but this thread isn't about "second amendment images for free" as the title might lead one to believe.. it's about perhaps trying to target a pending/specific deal.. I think it starts with a 5.
If you ever go to marketing school, I'm sure you'll do better. oof

Well good luck to us all but this thread isn't about "second amendment images for free" as the title might lead one to believe.. it's about perhaps trying to target a pending/specific deal.. I think it starts with a 5.
If you ever go to marketing school, I'm sure you'll do better. oof

It would appear you skipped over the first 40 posts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top