JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to see one that reads: Good intentions doesn't make good law.

I-594_Intentions.jpg

I-594_AlanGotlieb.jpg

Well good luck to us all but this thread isn't about "second amendment images for free" as the title might lead one to believe.. it's about perhaps trying to target a pending/specific deal.. I think it starts with a 5.
If you ever go to marketing school, I'm sure you'll do better. oof

I'm not sure why you felt the need to actually spend time whining about this really useful thread, but you don't have to read the first 40 posts to see the "Free 2nd amendment images"... there are half a dozen in the first post alone by the original poster.

There are several, several more examples, but the Anti-I-594 (Which still falls under "Second Amendment Images for Free") images are a really urgent and important set.

It doesn't mean more traditional 2A images aren't welcome, or aren't going to be posted, it's just taken on a lot of popularity...

Last Edited:
I have tweaked my script to make it easier to browse, see & download my FREE Second Amendment Images. Just scroll to the image you want and click to download it for personal use.

Facebook Profile sized images are HERE.
Iphone 4 & 5 screen images are HERE.
All other images (many of them) are HERE.

Note that iPhone images are also mixed in with the 'other' images but if I change that it will break the above links.

I-594_BigMoney.jpg

Text suggestion:
Initiative 594 is supported by a handful of the richest men in the world and opposed by more than 7,500 law enforcement officers in Washington State. Which do you trust?

TanksAreExempt.jpg

"This elitist Seattle billionaire thinks it is just fine to make it more inconvenient for average citizens to buy, sell or loan a rifle, shotgun or handgun, but he wants to buy a German tank with a 75mm cannon! We looked through I-594, which Allen supports, and discovered why he's probably hot to purchase that Panzer."

"Tanks appear to be exempt under the gun control measure because they're not specifically mentioned anywhere in those 18 pages," Gottlieb explained. "So, Allen wouldn't have to go through a background check. But who needs a tank to go duck hunting?"

I've been having this rather long (days) online chat with a guy who I once took shooting. He moved here from California. He and his wife each have a WA CPL and carry concealed. In spite of this, he still insists we need to pass I-594 to "close the gun show loophole." :(

I-594_LoopholeGunshow.jpg

I-594_LoopholeOnline.jpg

It would be great if some of you would help to put these on craigslist in your area. I occasionally list my images in the Political section and spread them around Facebook as much as I can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top