JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Any members of Seattleguns.net willing to help me contact one of their admins? Their site is not allowing me to register, it is not sending me the activation email. I have tried the resend option at least 5 times. It's not ending up in a spam folder or anything. Maybe they aren't accepting new members? Not sure whats up... Anyways, if you have Skidoo or TacticalAssault's email address that would be helpful, or any insight at all really.

That may be the case but I have read elsewhere that they use an automated process and when I register it says "The activation e-mail has been sent to your e-mail address." Unless someone from the forum is willing to help I have no choice but to wait and see.

They want some other email other than Yahoo for some reason ,when I tried to go there.
Only reason I wanted an account was for the classifieds.I don't really want to talk to anyone from Seattle....unless they want to buy a gun I might have for sale.
WAguns must have 100 new posts a day and maybe 5 new guns for sale a day.I advertised on there for a minute,until I saw the readership was quite low,and everyone seemed to be neighbors.
GOO GOO dowg is over there.I think he's a celebrity or something.

Seattle Guns is run by a bunch of douche bags and I would skip it if I were you.

Lol...looks like someone got their peepee slapped and is now crying a river of tears. At least there aren't filters that change your "naughty" words to "bubblegum" on SGN. The rules are pretty easy to follow over there...apparently you couldn't manage though.

Lol...looks like someone got their peepee slapped and is now crying a river of tears. At least there aren't filters that change your "naughty" words to "bubblegum" on SGN. The rules are pretty easy to follow over there...apparently you couldn't manage though.

lol...looks like someone isn't smart enough to express themselves without using foul language that some of us don't care to see. El oh el

Tell that to your "bubblegum" buddy a couple posts up. I was making the point that we play by "big boy rules" on SGN and apparently some people can't handle that kind of freedom. Totally understandable though. Some people just can't live without someone being in constant control of their words and actions. Again, play by the rules and maybe you wont get your peepee slapped...then, just maybe, they wont be crying their crocodile tears over here about how "those guys are meanies, they hurt my sensitive wittle feelings :'( "

El oh el.

Tell that to your "bubblegum" buddy a couple posts up. I was making the point that we play by "big boy rules" on SGN and apparently some people can't handle that kind of freedom. Totally understandable though. Some people just can't live without someone being in constant control of their words and actions. Again, play by the rules and maybe you wont get your peepee slapped...then, just maybe, they wont be crying their crocodile tears over here about how "those guys are meanies, they hurt my sensitive wittle feelings :'( "

El oh el.

So to make it completely clear. This is a free site, if you don't like the censorship by the meanies HERE, GTFO. Pretty simple. It's Joey's site, and if he decides (I'm pretty sure it was a group concensus at the time, that we didn't need to allow fools like you to come in and start tearing this place up, noob or not) that he want to allow foul language on here, then so be it. It's his frickin' site.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads