JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He gave you your answer. It is a yes. If you search on his name at Seattleguns.net, you can see all the guns he's sold. If you cannot figure out to go to Seattleguns.net and do a member search on "cmica" you probably shouldn't be selling guns online anyway.

He gave you your answer. It is a yes. If you search on his name at Seattleguns.net, you can see all the guns he's sold. If you cannot figure out to go to Seattleguns.net and do a member search on "cmica" you probably shouldn't be selling guns online anyway.

No need to be snooty

No shyte ,maybe the "if you can't say something nice' phrase comes to mind. Or grow up?
Not everyone can ,or wants to, sit in front of the computer and play with all the sites.
My opinion on Seattleguns is they wanted some other email than what I had at the time so I decided I didn't need them and looked for other sites to use.
Wa guns works good for the north end of the state.We have more Puget sounders on here now in stead of trying to sell guns to 'couvers'. Is that better than a 'vancouverite?

Oh sure, and next you'll tell me the open ended question by the cat with 3 posts about the controversial site that people either love or hate is strictly on the up and up and not designed to whip up attention and conflict.

Got it.

I'm sure you're asking because of the cost.

Yes I've sold & maybe it's worth it. However, maybe not.. Their dwindling user #'s are shrinking the market.

Also, 'go bubblegum yourself' is pretty much the response if you post an ad not long before your paid for membership expires. Your ad will get deleted after 30 days & you'll have to pay for another membership.

I've bought and sold successfully on them all, Seattleguns, Waguns and NWFirearms. In fact I usually cross post if there is something I'm selling or trading.

A little known secret is that I also frequent Calguns.net quite often. Not for firearms but there are plenty of good deals to be had there on parts and optics and such.

Boom, 8 year old thread resurrected!!!
20221016_190255.jpg

Back from the dead

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR