JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone notice they had one choice for the Anti's and Two for responsible gun owners in an effort to split the pro gun folks and have the Anti's as the largest group!

Absolute Total Fail!!

I voted once for me, once for my wife and once for my son, now I need to vote for my daughter and each of the grandkids!

I wonder when they'll announce the results on the front page above the fold?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Cant.
It tracks your ip.
Looks like it can, but numbers dont move.

If you use different computers and different browsers it doesn't, trying more than once from the same browser gives you a message the your vote has already been counted.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I often wonder if these gun grabbers question themselves when they see the numbers on their Marxist polls blow up in their face?

What was that line about the slumbering giant?

I often wonder if these gun grabbers question themselves when they see the numbers on their Marxist polls blow up in their face?

What was that line about the slumbering giant?
Which is why it'll all of a sudden disappear and won't be mentioned again. They only publish/crow about those that go their way, even if they never publish the methodology or questions asked.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

If you use different computers and different browsers it doesn't, trying more than once from the same browser gives you a message the your vote has already been counted.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

Nope, it just wont show up in the count the 2nd time. No msg that I saw.
Did mine then was going to do the wife's and wouldnt show up.

"Our side" IS higher. Add up the I-591 supporters

I have to disagree. I-591 is not something "our side" should be supporting. In the context of this poll:

1) I 594 (extreme regulation)
2) I 591 (bad regulation)
3) "none" (no regulation)

How is supporting I591 considered to be good?

Pushing for a larger cage is NOT the same as freedom.

I have to disagree. I-591 is not something "our side" should be supporting.

I agree. The bad guys split their own vote, not ours. But, with 75% we are winning regardless.

It would have been more devious and evil if they had skipped the third option. "Look! 100% of the people favor some degree of increased restrictions!"

Which is why it'll all of a sudden disappear and won't be mentioned again. They only publish/crow about those that go their way, even if they never publish the methodology or questions asked

Yes, I think they're just planting seeds. Have a dozen polls and wait for the results to go their way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top