JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Car tabs are $30, it is justva few other fees that make driving so damn cheap. We picked up a 2004 Ford Focus andvto license it was only a measly $248.25

Not bad for $30 tabs we voted in. I say SCREW THE PARTY IN OFFICE!.

20190831_102126.jpg

You got charged for..... License plate technology? What even is that? It's just a piece of stamped and painted sheet metal

Ahhhh, yes, but you ignore the bureaucracy needed to provide that technology! Offices, desks, computers, supplies, transportation, name tags, meetings, letterheads, logos, signs, communication methods...to say nothing about the importance of IMPORTANCE! After all, that group worked to decide that plates could NOW be transferred and recycled! WOW! I want a job like that!

Doesn't help that King County Elections is nothing but one giant vote-fraud machine... Too bad Eyman's a single-issue campaigner.
He did not help himself much when decade or so back he got caught taking money for himself. When the media got a hold of that info they of course went wall to wall with it. Greatly diminished his ability. Was really sad as if he had not tried to hide it there was zero wrong with what he was doing. The old the cover up is worse kind of thing. Not sure how much good he could do anyway. If the State throws up some new law to the vote and the people in charge like it, they are fine with it. No matter how poorly the thing is written. This law, $30 tabs, you could have a team of lawyers write it and the state is still going to go around it, at any cost, as soon as it passes. This again is the voters. A HUGE number of them raise hell, then sit out the election or worse yet, vote for the same people again. Unless we can get that to stop its never going to change. Sound Transit is a great example. Wife and I used to take that bus to Seattle now and then for fun. It was nice. Park in Lakewood strait shot. Weekdays the things are packed standing room only. The cash they have flushed down the toilet? They could have built a separate road for just the buses to Seattle. If those buses did not have to wait for traffic, was just a strait shot? They could triple the fare and they would need to run a bunch of them to keep up with all the people who would want to ride. Instead they run trains that every time I see one there is almost no one on it. Back when this mess started a guy on a group used to call it "Loot Rail" and he could not have been more right on. It's a giant cash grab but voters keep throwing money at it like there is no end. :s0054:

I just don't understand why King, Thurston and Pierce counties can all vote something in place, but when the rest of the State votes against them, and they lose, they attorney-up and sue. :mad:

TOUGH tookus you POS's!!! You lost. You didn't get your way this time. Get over it!!!

You got charged for..... License plate technology? What even is that? It's just a piece of stamped and painted sheet metal
How about the $4 charge for

PLATE REFLECTIVITY.

WHAT A BUNCH OF GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY A$$ WIPES

There has been discussion in Olympia about license plate reflectivity on legislative committees a few times over the past decade. Most people don't know this, the major contributor to testimony was the 3M company. Which supplies the reflective material for the plates. First time around, we got mandatory plate replacement every seven years. Get it? Sells more reflective material. Then someone discovered that the average replacement time for new cars is about five years. Now plates are not transferrable, new ones must be bought every time the title changes. All used cars get new plates. So now the state and 3M are selling more new plates than ever.

Well I saved for 10 years to buy a new propane truck for my business,
yes it was expensive.
Put license on it last week,
$10,836.36
That was with sales tax, should only cost $400 to $500 or more next year.
I'm all for $30 tabs.

There has been discussion in Olympia about license plate reflectivity on legislative committees a few times over the past decade. Most people don't know this, the major contributor to testimony was the 3M company. Which supplies the reflective material for the plates. First time around, we got mandatory plate replacement every seven years. Get it? Sells more reflective material. Then someone discovered that the average replacement time for new cars is about five years. Now plates are not transferrable, new ones must be bought every time the title changes. All used cars get new plates. So now the state and 3M are selling more new plates than ever.

So that explains why there are so many new plates on older cars. :eek::eek::eek:
There is nothing that these politicians will do that will actually benefit a majority of the population here!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top