JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SEAL Team 6 families’ suspicions of gov’t grow
SEAL Team 6 families? suspicions of gov?t grow

“
Inside job?

When asked if they believed the attack possibly was an inside job, several family members responded in the affirmative.

Billy Vaughn, father of killed Navy SEAL Aaron Vaughn, told WND that “yes,” he believed it was an inside job.

Doug Hamburger, whose son Patrick was a flight engineer and gunner with the SEALs, said that at the very least, he believed Afghan president Hamid Karzai tipped off the Taliban.

Strange went even further, saying he believed there was collaboration between the U.S. and Afghan governments to shoot down the helicopter.

“I believe the Afghan administration and someone on their side definitely made a deal with somebody on our side. It says in the investigation report that back in May the military knew the Taliban was in that location with the intent of shooting down an American helicopter. Knowing this why were they sent in without air cover?”

The official explanation by the U.S. military is that the Chinook was struck by a shoulder-fired missile, which caused the helicopter to explode, burning everyone beyond recognition.

However, there are several things that have caused the family to doubt the official explanation that it was simply a “lucky shot,” as Army investigators declared.

“I don’t want to hear about it being a lucky shot, a lucky shot would’ve been a clean miss,” Strange said.

Following the ambush, the Army ordered the remains of everyone on the helicopter cremated, they were simply unrecognizable.

However, Michael Strange’s body apparently showed no sign of being burned by the explosion from the missile. His father obtained a copy of Michael’s autopsy report and photographs of his body and said there was no sign of fire damage.

“There’s nothing wrong with the body except for his ankle, but they claimed everybody was burned beyond recognition, yet there he was lying there whole and intact,” Strange said. “His hair and arms weren’t burned, and there was no sign of smoke in his lungs. When I called the command up and asked them about this they seem shocked that I had the photo. They told me ‘we’ll get back to you,’ but they never did.”

‘We’ll get back to you’

“Why did they cremate my boy? We are Christians and do not believe in cremation; there was no reason for them to do that,” Strange said.

Eyebrows also were raised when a Muslim imam was invited by the Obama administration to pray over the fallen soldiers. During the prayer, the imam reportedly recited a prayer from the Quran that damned the fallen warriors to hell for being infidels. The ceremony did not feature any similar prayer from a Christian chaplain.

Another strange occurrence about the ambush is that the evidence that would reveal how the helicopter was shot down has gone missing.

The Chinook’s black box never was recovered. The military claims a rare flash flood came through the area and washed the box away. However, aircraft black boxes are designed to take that kind of punishment and have even been recovered from the ocean floor.

Another piece of evidence missing is any recording of the explosion by an aerial drone in the area. Hamburger said the military provided the men involved in missions of that kind with a variety of assets in the air.

“When they go out on an operation like this, the military normally has a stack of protection above them that includes two Apache helicopters, a C-130 and a drone to help see what is going on. When the men of Extortion 17 flew into that valley, they did not have a stack over them.

“We were told, and it is in the official report that the ‘eye in the sky,’ meaning the camera on the drone, was inoperative during the time the Chinook was shot down,” Hamburger said. “Yet we have two soldiers, including one of my son’s friends, who told us they saw Extortion 17 get shot down from the cameras on that drone at one of the other forward operating bases. We would really like to see that footage and have it handed over to an expert who could analyze it to see the sequence of how the helicopter was exploded and what happened.”

Hamburger says even more amazingly, he was told the problem with the footage somehow resolved itself later during the ambush after the helicopter was shot down.

“We asked if the camera was not working why was the drone still in the area rather than being sent back to base. They told us the problem with the camera was not an ongoing issue, but was simply a glitch that happened at the exact time Extortion 17 was shot down.”

‘We don’t know what happened”

Klayman said while he understands tragic things happen in war, by refusing to answer legitimate questions by family members the government is acting like it has something to hide.

“Over two years after Extortion 17 was shot down, the families still have these unanswered questions. All of this raises the distinct possibility of a cover-up as to what really happened. We don’t know what happened and none of these answers are forthcoming.”

Hamburger said while any individual could be dismissed if taken alone, but together they suggest a cover-up.

“You sit there and add up the score and what you have is a case where the black box is missing, the eye in the sky is out, and there was no support aircraft in the area. Everything you typically do for safety and to help out the helicopter and crew is non-existent. Additionally, all of the things you would need to take a look at what happened has disappeared. All you have is a downed aircraft and a bunch of dead soldiers.”

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, is among elected officials who are demanding answers. He and his subcommittee on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee are investigating the crash.”

I've always been suspicious of the official report. How could the Taliban have gotten so lucky they managed to shoot down that helicopter? Ever since the Pat Tillman debacle, I don't trust anything the DoD puts out there. It's all a bunch of BS. It's too bad most of the American public will accept the reports and go on with their usual routines.

I've always been suspicious of the official report. How could the Taliban have gotten so lucky they managed to shoot down that helicopter? Ever since the Pat Tillman debacle, I don't trust anything the DoD puts out there. It's all a bunch of BS. It's too bad most of the American public will accept the reports and go on with their usual routines.

Appeasement sacrifice ???? Or?
Damned disturbing !
Another black cloud on obummer
This one needs to he brought to light !

They were probably on another black ops mission and something went wrong... this is the cover story but probably something else happened...

They may even still be alive. Who knows...

FWIW, I stopped accepting DOD statements, as Truth, in VietNam, circa 1970.

The exact date, I can not remember, but the issues I can. By Scuttlebut History, we had a full Black Os company, accross the (very large) flight line.

They had zero insignia, zero serial numbers on un-marked Huey's,and passengers & crew wore no identification, Dog Tags, name, rank & serial numbers were never worn, on base or off. This had been SOP, for well over a year, prior to my arrival in TayNinh Provence, TayNinh Base Camp, and for the Eleven Months I was there, they never stopped.

The ONLY purpose that company had, was Daily flying into Cambodia, and placement of LRRP's there, and later, when/if needed withdrawl of the team. Sometimes they walked out ... :)

At the time, this base had 25,000 men of 3 Nations on it. Aussie's were near our Black Ops area, so were the Phillipine CADG, the only fighter Worse than the P CADG, were the ROC Marine's, but I drift in that.

When president Nixon (no capitalization for president, is on purpose) gave orders for ~regular troops~ to invade Cambodia, our Aviation Company, was the First to fly over the border, after all it was only Seven Kilometers away !!!!!

When tricky dick said, "Today I order the ending of the Cambodian Incursion ... All our troops are out" .... Well we had Ground troops so far Into Cambodia, it Took Ten Days, for one Mechanized Company (APC's & supporting foot soldiers) to return to S. VietNam.

I also served with One LRRP, whose last recon,was 50 miles NORTH of the DMZ... But that is another topic...

I have not accepted verbatim, any single report, based upon my first hand awareness, that the DOD, Left Hand has never told what the (soldiers on the ground) Right Hand Is doing to the Body of our American Citizens ...

YMMV, depending on year, make & model of uniform you wore !!! :)

philip,
Proud of his country, which is not our govrnment... Even in the BoonDocks !

FWIW, I stopped accepting DOD statements, as Truth, in VietNam, circa 1970.

The exact date, I can not remember, but the issues I can. By Scuttlebut History, we had a full Black Os company, accross the (very large) flight line.

They had zero insignia, zero serial numbers on un-marked Huey's,and passengers & crew wore no identification, Dog Tags, name, rank & serial numbers were never worn, on base or off. This had been SOP, for well over a year, prior to my arrival in TayNinh Provence, TayNinh Base Camp, and for the Eleven Months I was there, they never stopped.

The ONLY purpose that company had, was Daily flying into Cambodia, and placement of LRRP's there, and later, when/if needed withdrawl of the team. Sometimes they walked out ... :)

At the time, this base had 25,000 men of 3 Nations on it. Aussie's were near our Black Ops area, so were the Phillipine CADG, the only fighter Worse than the P CADG, were the ROC Marine's, but I drift in that.

When president Nixon (no capitalization for president, is on purpose) gave orders for ~regular troops~ to invade Cambodia, our Aviation Company, was the First to fly over the border, after all it was only Seven Kilometers away !!!!!

When tricky dick said, "Today I order the ending of the Cambodian Incursion ... All our troops are out" .... Well we had Ground troops so far Into Cambodia, it Took Ten Days, for one Mechanized Company (APC's & supporting foot soldiers) to return to S. VietNam.

I also served with One LRRP, whose last recon,was 50 miles NORTH of the DMZ... But that is another topic...

I have not accepted verbatim, any single report, based upon my first hand awareness, that the DOD, Left Hand has never told what the (soldiers on the ground) Right Hand Is doing to the Body of our American Citizens ...

YMMV, depending on year, make & model of uniform you wore !!! :)

philip,
Proud of his country, which is not our govrnment... Even in the BoonDocks !

To this day actual truth has never been fully released about us being in Cambodia and Laos other than
for trainers.
We were in there from 63 on.
Some long before.

To this day actual truth has never been fully released about us being in Cambodia and Laos other than
for trainers.
We were in there from 63 on.
Some long before.

The old timers who know the truth.... I have a friend who was on the ground in Laos, we were not there ~either~, right ????

My first knowledge of South VietNam's Plight, and intervention by Green Beret Advisor's was from the National Geographic, way before Kennedy was sending troops there...

But my fondest memory, of ~Any~ VietNam Vet, was a French Man I met,in Coos Bay, who learned how to Drive, Leaving the Battle of Diem Binh Phu... They lost their shirts there, and it would have been worse, without our Air Assistance, which most folks did not know "happened".

Most of the really interesting stuff... Well "it never happened", is the byline for the story....

philip,
signing off for the night, Kitty cat, Miss Cleo, is at my pillow is already sleeping...

Since OBL died over ten years ago of kidney failure, well .... do real research and peel back all the BS.

Were you Present, when OBL died, 10 years ago ????
Do you have a copy of his death certificate, or what, to prove your thesis ???
Did you attend his funeral, or help prepare his casket, perhaps ????

Do you at least have Documented evidence that what you claim is TRUTH ?????????

And if your story is true, then, Who was in the Compound that Seal Team Six took out, body bagged & delivered to Base Camp ????

I have seen enough of your threads, to know, you believe a lot of, even post from conspiracy oriented websites, and I have known enough to Agree with some of them.... But I read recently:

Any person who believes every conspiracy theory, is a Fool. Any person who does not believe Some of the conspiracy theories, is also a Fool
. The difficulty is the fine line between those two thoughts....

I believe, that the Ethics of Seal Teams in GENERAL, and Seal Team Six specifically is being called into question, by your post.

I tend to side with the Seals on this one.... I have known Two Seals team Members, in my life, and both were of the highest Moral & Ethical standards I have seen, in my life, and I have known a lot of people.... Not saying anything about your ethics, mind you, just about the level of conspiracy theories you accept verbatium.

So can you provide a link, or two, seperate sources if possible, to prove out your statement ???

philip,

The BoonDocks are busy today....

Come on. The whole OBL story was written for frightened children. His body immediately flown out to sea. LOL. Just sad.

The CIA videos of ODL post 2001 were just comical. In the summer of 2001 he was in a Dubai hospital starting his dialysis. Look it up. Close buddies with the Bushes. Really? This naive?

The perfect boogeyman is a dead boogeyman.

But then, it takes very little to fool the sheep. Seal Team 6 was murdered because dead men tell no tales.

If you want to believe a man in a cave defeated the entire US defense system and got Norad to stand down for hours, please, be my guest.

At this point, with all the 100s of contrary FACTS against the official story someone has to be severely deluded and clinging to the breast of authority to believe any of the nonsense twelve years later. Especially when the source has proven itself to be a liar time and time again.

You cannot debate the deluded with facts. Facts mean nothing to the deluded, hence the definition of delusion, so I will not waste my time.

Wake up a learn something. We were all deluded at one point, so please don't take offense. Look at some facts, learn with an open mind. Only YOU can decide if/when you ever want to wake up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7LwySqtr4

It is a nasty, frickin world out there and as a nation state we have to take extraordinary measures sometimes to defend our interests (which can be an are at times, debatable). Thankfully we have dedicated war fighters willing to do nasty things to our merciless enemies. Not just SEALS but all of the services and the CIA. SEALs are legendary because their results and training have been legendary and real and the media discovered them. They have high moral and ethical standards because their program accepts no less.
Regardless of whether you think your government is screwy and messed up I can assure you, Demo or Repub in charge, the bad people out there still want Burt, Taku, Unclekippy, Dman and all the rest of us either DEAD, converted or enslaved. That's NOT conspiracy that is their stated goal going back centuries.
I have no qualms that occasionally Uncle Sam has to say eff it and take the gloves off when defending our interests and way of life. While isolationism sounds nice... it simply does not work.
I am also pretty sure OBL was as smart or smarter than many of us, myself included, on this board. He just wasn't smart enough to stay hidden or alive for ever.

Brutus Out

It is a nasty, frickin world out there and as a nation state we have to take extraordinary measures sometimes to defend our interests (which can be an are at times, debatable).

That's nice, the US government creates an endless horde of enemies with their imperialist meddling and murdering, then comes back to us and says, you plebs need us to protect you from those enemies we just created.

They have high moral and ethical standards because their program accepts no less.

LOL.

Burt said:
Since OBL died over ten years ago of kidney failure, well .... do real research and
peel back all the BS.

philip replied:
So can you provide a link, or two, seperate sources if possible, to prove out your
statement ???

Burt replied with a utube video:
9/11 Mysteries: Demolitions

Burt, the topic to validate, is not the above conspiracy of 9/11 Demolitions. Rather, I asked you to verify when OBL died, which was your other conspiracy theory.

Please keep your conspiracies in order, so that you can post the proper reply,to the correct question. And for the record, no, I did not watch the quackery 9/11 Demolitions utube.

For all demolition theories to be Correct, one first has to REMOVE the aircraft hitting the building, that happened,Y/N ?????

Either you post on topic, OBL's Date of Death, or not is up to you, but you can not take that topic and correctly speak about 9/11 demolitions, that is like the New Obama MATH, 5+5 = 11 ~really~ we were on Seal Team Six, you quoted apples, and post a utube video about Walnuts....

Can anybody provide better anologies for Burt ????

philip,
Rests his case in the BoonDocks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews