JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hahahaha, sorry. I have a twisted sense of humor. Bumblegum you had me laughing for five minutes.

The falsely patriotic see-no-evil love-it-or-leave-it crowd don't bother me at all. I know they've been programmed since kindergarten to worship government whether it was lining up to sing and salute the flag, or the boob tube.

Nations and divisions were put in place to separate us all by our Oligarch owners. The tribal 'us vs them' card that they play like a violin.

Once one realizes that fact, you can care less about labeling yourself this or that. I am an independent man outside of the hive long before I am a 'US Citizen' which is just to say I am an owned asset of a corporation.

We are not so different than the 'bad' countries anymore anyway. Pretty much fascist/Marxist now, but the flag wavers just can't see that fact. A free man (in his mind anyway) can see all the borders of division laid before us to separate us and make us weaker.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/eyew...te-marxism-isnt-coming-marxism-is-here_022014

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...o-many-people-renouncing-american-citizenship

Last time I looked, there are 177 recognized othercountries in the world. If you are really so sick and tired of this rotten terrible place, then pick one off the list and tell me how that worked out for ya. Complaining without end gets just a tad old.

Your masters would be proud, you stood up for their Agenda. You might be rewarded with extra rations, but that is highly unlikely as you're a useful idiot.

Hahahaha, sorry. I have a twisted sense of humor. Bumblegum you had me laughing for five minutes.

The falsely patriotic see-no-evil love-it-or-leave-it crowd don't bother me at all. I know they've been programmed since kindergarten to worship government whether it was lining up to sing and salute the flag, or the boob tube.

Nations and divisions were put in place to separate us all by our Oligarch owners. The tribal 'us vs them' card that they play like a violin.

Once one realizes that fact, you can care less about labeling yourself this or that. I am an independent man outside of the hive long before I am a 'US Citizen' which is just to say I am an owned asset of a corporation.

We are not so different than the 'bad' countries anymore anyway. Pretty much fascist/Marxist now, but the flag wavers just can't see that fact. A free man (in his mind anyway) can see all the borders of division laid before us to separate us and make us weaker.

Eyewitness to Castro Tells Oregon Senate: "Marxism isn't coming. Marxism is HERE." | The Daily Sheeple

Burt you don't think they'll listen to one old guy do ya?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top