JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've said it before - no knock warrants can get people killed on both sides. Once upon a time, not so long ago, no knock warrants were reserved for violent criminals, hostage situations, and the occasional larger scale drug dealer. Now days they seem to be almost common and that is not a good thing. I'm not so sure they understand that the no knock "used for officer safety" might just get them killed. With all of the home invasions done disguised as law enforcement in the past 20 years I wouldn't blame someone for shooting anyone who kicked in the door and rushed the house. The unfortunate thing here is that LE busts in the door without warning (or like this case with a few knocks on the wall as the door busted in), resident fears its a home invasion and shoots, raid team returns fire. All with no chance for anyone to figure out who is who and you end up with (most likely) a dead citizen and maybe a dead or injured cop.

These tactics should be reserved for child kidnappings and terrorist cells that are an imminent threat. Even drug busts don't justify this IMO.
As for punishments, we can expect the usual paid leave till things cool off, then an investigation followed by some slaps on the wrists of those in charge.

Thats why Ive wanted to post signs.

"If you're law enforcement: announce yourself, prove your credentials and warrant and in doing so include who and what you're looking for.
See Picture and name of occupants below:

Otherwise, I will be forced to protect my family, other occupants and myself with lethal force.

If Ive done wrong, Ill turn myself over without incident.
If you've done wrong, and are violating my constitutional and civil rights, prepare to be fired upon unlawful entry."

So many questions on this!

Where did they get their apparently incorrect information?
How was this information good enough to get the terrorize warrant, but not good enough to actually be true?

In this day and age you can't count on a Ruby Ridge style standoff where you can actually hold law enforcement off until the media forces them to play nice.

They will use incendiary tear gas and just burn your house down with you in it.

So as a note to Law Enforcement. Please question orders like this. I know you want to be safe, and want to go home to your loved ones when your shift is over. I'm 100% with you on that, but terrorizing folks isn't the answer to that.

From the article
As the requirement has been eroded, allegedly to protect the safety of police officers, we've seen plenty of tragedy — and many of those tragedies have been the deaths of police officers.

Years ago I would have viewed the death of cops on such a raid a tragedy, but not after countless deaths that they have gotten away with. They are fully responsible for creating these scenarios without any need for it. Too much steroid induced testosterone pulsing through their veins.
Given the choice of an innocent civilian dying during a raid at the wrong address or the cop who is on that raids, I will side with having that civilian living every time.

How was this information good enough to get the terrorize warrant, but not good enough to actually be true?

In this day and age you can't count on a Ruby Ridge style standoff where you can actually hold law enforcement off until the media forces them to play nice.

So as a note to Law Enforcement. Please question orders like this. I know you want to be safe, and want to go home to your loved ones when your shift is over. I'm 100% with you on that, but terrorizing folks isn't the answer to that.

Welcome to the tyranny, a cancer that develops on the dehydrating tree of liberty.

I am surprised that they do not ever pay a high price for these actions. One day they will do it to the family members of the wrong person and he or she will go Dolmer on them.
Just because it has not happened yet does not mean it never will. The more they do this the higher the probability it will.
They really need to go back to old fashioned methods for everyone's sake.

From the article

Years ago I would have viewed the death of cops on such a raid a tragedy, but not after countless deaths that they have gotten away with. They are fully responsible for creating these scenarios without any need for it. Too much steroid induced testosterone pulsing through their veins.
Given the choice of an innocent civilian dying during a raid at the wrong address or the cop who is on that raids, I will side with having that civilian living every time.

All that gucci-combat-cop-gear has to be used some time. "Wooohooo! Just like Saigon, aye Slick?!?!"

IMO, all public employees - especially LEO - need to sign a contract the same way you do when you enter the .mil. In doing so you put on hold your civilian rights and become part of separate code of conduct and legal system like the .mil does.... and any breach of this conduct is swift and absolute - like the .mil.

An old fashioned Claymore aimed at the exterior of the front door would do wonders in a situation like this.

Look, here's the deal. If you come to my front door with a search warrant, announce yourself, and give us both a chance to explain and understand what's going on, nobody is going to get hurt. If you dress up for a firefight and rush my house, break the door, and point weapons at me, I can pretty much be assured that you are the enemy and are willing to kill me. What do you think my response is going to be?

Thats why Ive wanted to post signs.

"If you're law enforcement: announce yourself, prove your credentials and warrant and in doing so include who and what you're looking for.
See Picture and name of occupants below:

Otherwise, I will be forced to protect my family, other occupants and myself with lethal force.

If Ive done wrong, Ill turn myself over without incident.
If you've done wrong, and are violating my constitutional and civil rights, prepare to be fired upon unlawful entry."

RIP.

Because that is how it Will end. They will. Just read lethal force.

An old fashioned Claymore aimed at the exterior of the front door would do wonders in a situation like this.

Look, here's the deal. If you come to my front door with a search warrant, announce yourself, and give us both a chance to explain and understand what's going on, nobody is going to get hurt. If you dress up for a firefight and rush my house, break the door, and point weapons at me, I can pretty much be assured that you are the enemy and are willing to kill me. What do you think my response is going to be?

Don't know about your response but most people probably just crap their pants.
Then get charged for using biological weapons.

People oddly refuse to accept that we all live in a militarized police state now.

We are living in the most advanced surveillance state on Earth by far. China or Russia has nothing on the USSA in the tyranny dept now. The difference is the Chinese know they are not free. They aren't as brainwashed and deluded as Americans.

None of this should be shocking or surprising unless people are still convinced about being 'free' or having rights, or other such nonsense.

Our 2A 'rights' are not rights. The Constitution has been obliterated, or didn't you know that? Liberties are not rights. They are granted permissions that can go away anytime the grantor says so.

I do find humor in posting the sign discussing terms - great stuff, but sadly they don't care or think; they are battle drones sent in to kill at the slightest resistance.

You have the right to lay flat on the ground with your arms extended showing hands - even then you may get shot in the back but it is your most prudent course of action.

Shoot at them and if your life is not terminated you will wish it was; this is a no win situation for the cattle (us).

We let this brutal apparatus grow up around us. We believed all the staged/FF justification/trickery that allowed them to go this far. Now it is all installed and in place and there is not a damn thing we can do about it.

A post like this is normally a thread killer lol. If anyone wants to argue that they are 'free' and have real, substantial rights of any kind please chime in for amusement purposes.

If you are one of the people that shut their brain off after 9/11 and decided to go with the flow you have earned what is here now, and even worse, what is coming.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top