JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
gestapo_thumb1.jpg 05663.jpg

SWAT-TEAM-AND-DOG-e1339359674514.jpg ku-xlarge.jpg

gestapo_thumb1.jpg

05663.jpg

SWAT-TEAM-AND-DOG-e1339359674514.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

It is better to live a day as a Lion, than a life as a cowering sheep.

Maybe something in between like a chimp or a zebra?

Americans gobbled up every lie and deception that got us here like candy. False patriotism and pride ruled the last 13 years.

We ignored every warning sign that history had to offer. Now we are here and once tyranny takes hold it is like a barnacle. It won't be going away. It is just going to get worse.

If any people ever could deserve tyranny, it is us, hands down.

Like letting a brat kid loose with a can of spray paint in a museum and then getting mad because the place is ruined. Sorry, you enabled it, you allowed it to happen. But once the damage is done it is too late.

Of course ... what would you expect?? ....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce-defend-tactics-in-des-moines-raid/5246151/

Americans gobbled up every lie and deception that got us here like candy. False patriotism and pride ruled the last 13 years.

We ignored every warning sign that history had to offer. Now we are here and once tyranny takes hold it is like a barnacle. It won't be going away. It is just going to get worse.

Like letting a brat kid loose with a can of spray paint in a museum and then getting mad because the place is ruined. Sorry, you enabled it, you allowed it to happen. But once the damage is done it is too late.

Police defend tactics in Des Moines raid

Burt, while I mostly agree with how you feel, and your assessment of our situation, we differ in one critical aspect.

"We" didn't "Swallow the Lie" given to us.

We aren't as ignorant as angry people would portray.

I meet and speak with people every day that look at what's happening and think just as we do.

What happened to us?

A 200 year MASTERFULLY PLANNED and executed Psi-Op against freedom and the common man.

We're talking a Matrix-Level mind game that has been weaved into the very fabric of our society by the skull and bones, the bilderbergs, the Illuminati and lord knows who else.

We're only seeing the clues now (Over the last 20 years) because they don't fear us as much as before.

We were masterfully duped, but now we need to find a way to turn it around.

We didn't do this to ourselves.

I don't care much for this LE tactic either, but before I would allow the victims to cry on my shoulder I would need them to explain this.

They did arrest two houseguests of the family on what the news report says were unrelated charges, one for a probation violation and one for possession of illegal drugs.

Did they not know their house guests were possible felons? I'm not excusing what the cops pulled, but associating with people like this will put you on the cops radar.

Police defend tactics in Des Moines raid

The 13 to 20 years was on your watch not mine!

It is better to live a day as a Lion, than a life as a cowering sheep.

Now that is what we really need to get people to comprehend. It is how we won WWII and the most important, how we made a free country. True warriors of freedom still exist today. They are the ones that still hold their heads up.
Anything less and you see a totally wasted life. You must reconcile with yourself and your creator which way you live or die. You cannot hide from either one.

Last time I looked, there are 177 recognized othercountries in the world. If you are really so sick and tired of this rotten terrible place, then pick one off the list and tell me how that worked out for ya. Complaining without end gets just a tad old.

You cannot escape the Empire. The IRS thugs will still collect on you across the globe. Some have family.

Yes, smarter people are still bailing. Only because when the global collapse hits it will hit the hardest here in every way.

Paraguay would be nice. GWB set him himself up very nice there. A true American lol. The banker puppets are all well compensated for our demise.

When the dollar loses its reserve status, we are done. Zimbabwe or worse.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...r-a-global-currency-to-replace-the-u-s-dollar

When there are 6 government paid killers at your door, one person has a slim chance but which neighbor would help protect you and yours against a government death squad?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top