Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR Scar 17s Fde New in box

AndyinEverson

Reactions
Rating
100%
I just threw a price on it.
So we do not have auction type sales...and rule #8 prohibits Comedic , fake or Satirical ads.

That stated...
If the man really wants $4000 for his rifle , then he is free to ask $4000.
If you do not like the price , PM a counteroffer , politely...or move on.
No need to make remarks on the asking price.
Andy

AndyinEverson

Reactions
Rating
100%
I understand this isn't an auction page. I'm not treating it as such. I'm open to offers .Trades, etc. I'm taking to several people on messenger right now. If someone doesn't like something then please let me know the issue.

I understand that...
In your case I was referring to the line of yours that I quoted...
"I just threw a price on it"

It could sound like you are not serious about your price and just tossed one out there to satisfy the rule requirements.
Please note that I am not saying that you are doing this....
If $4000 OBO is what you want...then that is fine and dandy.
Andy

Reactions
Rating
100%
Do you have any interest in a Sig MPX? 9" barrel, 5 mags, bcm mod0 grip, telescoping sb tactical "pistol brace", and an eotech optic. If so could you give me a ballpark for what, in addition to it, you would require to make the trade acceptable?

Reactions
Rating
100%
copy that! lol i love mine. I kicked around the idea of getting the scorpion when i picked up the mpx. I may just have to get a scorpion as well because....because!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul