JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I just threw a price on it.

So we do not have auction type sales...and rule #8 prohibits Comedic , fake or Satirical ads.

That stated...
If the man really wants $4000 for his rifle , then he is free to ask $4000.
If you do not like the price , PM a counteroffer , politely...or move on.
No need to make remarks on the asking price.
Andy

I understand this isn't an auction page. I'm not treating it as such. I'm open to offers .Trades, etc. I'm taking to several people on messenger right now. If someone doesn't like something then please let me know the issue.

I understand this isn't an auction page. I'm not treating it as such. I'm open to offers .Trades, etc. I'm taking to several people on messenger right now. If someone doesn't like something then please let me know the issue.

I understand that...
In your case I was referring to the line of yours that I quoted...
"I just threw a price on it"

It could sound like you are not serious about your price and just tossed one out there to satisfy the rule requirements.
Please note that I am not saying that you are doing this....
If $4000 OBO is what you want...then that is fine and dandy.
Andy

I have a scar 17s in flat dark earth. New in box. Mainly looking for trades or trades and cash. Make me an offer. Into tactical stuff. $4000

Got any ammo with it? Ill trade you a 2008 chevy hhr ss turbo
20180708_210019.jpg 20180725_170541.jpg

Do you have any interest in a Sig MPX? 9" barrel, 5 mags, bcm mod0 grip, telescoping sb tactical "pistol brace", and an eotech optic. If so could you give me a ballpark for what, in addition to it, you would require to make the trade acceptable?

copy that! lol i love mine. I kicked around the idea of getting the scorpion when i picked up the mpx. I may just have to get a scorpion as well because....because!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.